or Connect

Posts by peanutbuttercup

Congrats Beckily!
I also started to feel those unmistakable little flutters about a week and a half ago (I am just about 14 weeks). They are so sweet and lovely. It's usually when I'm lying down, really still. Or when I make a sudden movement it's almost like a little fish is taking a swim in there. Interestingly enough I always feel the movement on my lower left side, about 3 inches to the left of my belly button and 2 inches below it. I guess that's where the baby is most comfortable......
Hugs to you both, Amber and taichimom. I am holding you both in a special place in my heart. I am so sorry.
I second the GF bagels with cream cheese, except I add a big juicy tomato slice and some sea salt to it! Yummmmmmm.
Saw that little heartbeat yesterday! LOVE! Also saw that yolk sac that's making me so darn sick. My m/w insisted on a Zofran prescription because she insisted I would not make it through the upcoming work weeks without it (I guess I looked pretty awful). She asked me to just try it out so this morning after almost throwing up in the shower, I did, and I feel like a million bucks. I never thought I'd be into it, but my work days have been just plain unbearable. I didn't...
Congratulations - a double blessing!!
Is it possible that I'm showing already?? Not quite 8 weeks... Worried there's more than 1 in there!
Whoops! I think you missed me. Lauren, 33, baby #3, due March 18 Thanks!
Cheese here too! But huge amounts of protein seem to stave off the nausea the best. I wonder if that's why the cheeseburger helped you so much?
I am so exhausted and intensely nauseous. I haven't thrown up yet, but I think a big part of that is that I'm working full time and am avoiding the public bathroom for puking at all costs. Midmorning is tHe worst time for me, as its when my blood sugar usually plummets and the nausea gets really bad. I think with my girls it ended around 11 weeks, so I'm hoping I only have 4 weeks of this intensity. I'm so afraid I'm going to throw up on my boss!!!!