or Connect

Posts by ~Jenna~

The composting thing is a good idea. I"ll have to look up lasagna gardening. I would like to reduce the things that we have, but part of is that we get WIC so we get tons of juice and milk containers and we live with my mom and she eats a box of cereal a day, so that leaves lots of boxes. My dh works in a different county than we live in, it never occurred to me to see about recycling there. Thanks for the ideas.
Our county is out of money and one of the first things they have done is gotten rid of the recycling center. They said it may come back but we have no idea when or if it will happen. I hate to throw away all the things we usually recycle, like cardboard, newspapers, tons of plastic bottles and paperboard. Is there anything else I can do with all this stuff or I am stuck throwing it in the garbage? I'm not very creative .
Thanks! I know my ds will love these.
My oldest does soccer through a soccer club through our counties Parks & Rec Dept. I know in some places where there are a lot of homeschoolers there are informal leagues.