or Connect

Posts by zoebug

Contact Birth Kalamazoo Here is a link to their website http://www.birthkalamazoo.com/ They are a local doula group and I am sure would have tons of information and could point you in the direction of someone that could help you!  Don't give up or give in.  Kalamazoo is a great community that support natural birth!  I don't know if you are interested at all in doing a home birth there are a couple of really fabulous home birth midwives that work in the Kalamazoo...
Followed the above directions!  Would love to win this for or family :)
I had a homebirth with Linda Healey. I can not speak enough amazing kind words about her. She was absolutely wonderful!  I would recommend her time and time again to anyone wanting a homebirth in that area.
what area are you in?  
I like how you put this.  I totally feel the same way.  My kids are happy and healthy and I truly feel the need to protect that.  The school didn't question it or make you show them anything other than the waiver you signed?  I have a 3rd grader and a Kindergartener.  This sounds like it will be the easiest way to go about this.  Thank you so much!!  I was really stressing about all of this.
I posted this in a thread but thought some of you in this thread might have some advise for me. we moving to South Dakota in a few months (Spearfish).  I have two non-vaxed school aged kids.  We really don't want to change that but are wondering what our options are.  Anyone know what it is like to try to get a medical exemption?  We are thinking that might be our best option right now.  Thanks!!
moivng to South Dakota in a few months (Spearfish).  I have two non-vaxed school aged kids.  We really don't want to change that but are wondering what our options are.  Anyone know what it is like to try to get a medical exemption?  We are thinking that might be our best option right now.  Thanks!!
Where north of Detroit are you?  I know of a couple.
Don't know how willing you are to travel but we went to see Dr. Alling-Jones at Mott Childrens Health Clinic in Flint.  It is part of the Hurley Children's Clinic.  I was pretty skeptical at first considering we have never had good experiences with doctors.  We do not vax at all.  All they made me do was sign a paper saying we denied vaccinations and there were no hassles or questions about it at all.  She is a younger doctor and seemed very open and accepting of our...
Maybe contact Birth Kalamazoo.  It's a doula group in Kalamazoo.  I am sure they could give you some direction or suggestions on a midwife in the Holland/GR area.