or Connect

Posts by Mama~Love

Thank you, I'll ask next time we go in. It is freaky!! It doesn't sound like mine, more like a newborn.
I don't know WTH this means, or why it's happening. I have 3 mo old twins. I'll have them both with me, but then I'll still hear another baby crying somewhere. It happens a lot, and it's not a doll, as they don't have any that talk. It's starting to freak me out; it makes my heart skip a beat, and I'll want to jump up & go get him/her. This has only happened since I started my meds (Zoloft). How crazy is this?? Is it just a side effect??
Well, I hope she comes back & sets the story straight.
Adorkable - I thought the same thing, very suspicious. The only way I'd believe it is if I saw pictures, but even then those can get photoshopped & stolen from anywhere online. So, I find it very unbelievable.
Sorry my mistake, I always get them mixed up. Is anyone else having a hard time believing her story?
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1336957/30-weeks-sick-of-being-pregnant/0_100#post_16805830 Wondering if she's for real; who would take such young babies PLUS 2 other babies all under a year old to DISNEYWORLD?? Really?? WTF ever .