or Connect

Posts by nelson

I was 10 weeks along when the miscarriage happened. I ovulated 30 days later, AF 15ish days after that and possibly ovulated again about 16 days later, so I was hoping that I would be on some type of consistent cycle and get AF or a BFP 15 days after last ovulation, but I am starting to have my doubts.  BFN this morning, so hopefully I get my period in a couple of days and not have another 45 day cycle...
can you see it now?
I think that I ovulated on day 16 or 17- why won't my chart tell me I ovulated?  I miscarried in Sept. and didn't get my period for 1.5 months afterward, could this be what is throwing it off?  I am kinda new to charting, so maybe I am reading it wrong.  It also seems like my pre-ovulatory temps are pretty high, is that normal?   http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3635ba
DS, 3 years, has had an earache for the past couple of days, we tried a couple of alternative approaches and then took him to the Dr. today.  I knew that they would prescribe antibiotics and that I didn;t really want him to take them.  Well I gave him one dose and now I am rethinking the antibiotics again.  Is it too late?  Do I need to finish the antibiotic now that we have started it, will it be worse if we stop giving them to him now?  I should have listened to my gut...
I would take this very seriously- has your child ever lied in the past that you can think of?  I don't think my 3.5 year old knows how to, but that's him.  I would much rather have an uncomfortable encounter with an adult via. changing care providers then regretting not having listened to my own child about an abusive situation.
Large clots started early this morning and continued- I knew it wasn't good.  It turned out the baby stopped growing at about 6.5 weeks.  Thanks for all the support and kinds words, I will think of you guys often.
It was an internal exam.
So I had my 1st midwife apt. yesterday and I was so excited.  I refused the pap smear for fear of bleeding but let her do a pelvic exam to check where uterus was etc.  She clearly told me that I should not bleed from this procedure.  Afterwards she tried to find the heartbeat with the doppler, but failed to do so.  I am just barely 10 weeks, so she said that she wasn't worried, of course I was disappointed.  When I got home I started to have bleeding after I wiped.  I...
I originally posted this at my worst and here I am at 10 weeks and I am feeling much better.  I am not sure if it is because of diet or just where I am in my pregnancy, but when I was still feeling pretty sick for some reason all I could think to eat was bananas.  They are still my go to food, no prep work.  I think my ms would hit so fast that I didn't have time to think about what to make so I would just eat one without stopping to analyze if I felt sick because of...
How about, if one more person asks me, "oh, was it planned?" whenever I tell them we are expecting, I am going to go into detail about how it was and exactly what was involved in our lovemaking.  Seriously, who asks that?  Apparently LOTS of people.