or Connect

Posts by nelson

Thanks for all the responses ladies- I am sending DH out to get Floradix tonight!  At first I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but then I went online (I know stupid) and saw that low iron in early pregnancy can cause brain development issues in babies - YIKES!  A little nervous now...
I had my first apt. on Monday, due to my history of miscarriages, I was able to have an ultrasound, which looked great!  But my blood work came back and it looks like I may be low in iron.  I don't think this happened with my DS, even though I have heard it is very common.  My Dr. of course wants me to continue to take my prenatals and possibly an iron supplement and offered no actual food suggestions.  I looked some up on my own, but does anyone have any insight on this...
That sounds interesting, I would love if you would do that for me.  Is this still available?
I am so sorry for your loss
Judybean:  We were in the same April DD club- I actually had a chemical pregnancy last month, so that wasn't even my latest loss.  It's all so strange.    Still no symptoms for me, I am not sure how to feel at the moment.  If I am going to miscarry, I want it to happen NOW, not in a few weeks.
I would like to be added to the list- I am due Sept.29th with #2.  thanks  
Hello Ladies- this is the first time I have been able to bring myself to post in this due date group yet.  We are also cautiously expecting our rainbow baby at the end of the month.  I have 1 DS age 3 and have had 3 losses since him, two were early and 1 was @ 10 weeks.  I am still very early at this point- only 5 weeks, but I found out only 9 DPO, so it feels like I have known for a long time.  I don't have any real noticeable symptoms yet, which worries me a bit, but I...
got AF 2 days ago-  It actually ended up being only about 1 day later than expected...   My temp still didn't ended up going down too much, I am wondering if I might have the same pattern as last month with the fairly high pre-ovulatory temps- does anyone know if that is a problem for ttc?
Big temp drop this morning and some possible spotting.  I also have taken subsequent preg. tests and they are showing up lighter and lighter...Looks like this was not my month after all.
I just couldn't shake the feeling that AF wasn't coming...I was right- tested this afternoon and got a BFP!  Still pretty faint though.  With my last pregnancy ending in miscarriage, I am cautiously excited.