or Connect

Posts by blessedNjoyful

I've always had the Pap done at my 6 week postpartum visit. Besides the possibility of skewed results that you mentioned there's also the possibility of causing of miscarriage. It's just not worth it to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by momo7 I think that my anger stems alot from the fact that I was always an inconvienance to her. I mean I was pretty much treated like I was a pain in the butt, the one thing that kept her back from getting whatever it was she wanted out of life. momo7, I think the paragraph above gives a lot of insight into who your mom is and why she acts the way she does. It looks to me like she has no idea what a real mother...
Quote: Originally Posted by Peppermint Leaf Greetings Ladies, I have been lurking in this forum for a while and I have a question for all of you. I am a Christian and was taught that Life Begins at Conception. I find that many mom's do NOT feel that way. and I am definitely in the minority. I was wondering what each of you feel on this topic. I completely and absolutely agree with you!!! Psalm 139:13-16 "13 For You formed my...
Hello! My name is Leah. My husband, Scott, and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 precious sons (6, 4.5, and 22 mo) so far and another baby blessing due in early November! I've always tried to dress conservatively (according to the world) but was really convicted to start dressing differently 4-5 years ago. It wasn't until 2.5 years ago that my husband finally understood why I wanted to dress differently and agreed. I've always loved to wear dresses, skirts, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by SheBear LOL! That's actually kinda funny.....left himself open for the perfect comeback--"Yep, we're trying to outnumber the idiots in our family!"
Quote: Originally Posted by tsadiyq How exciting!(I've posted about this if you are interested) tsadiyq, I'd love to read about it. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thank you all for sharing with me. This is my 6th pregnancy, two of which ended in early miscarriages. I've never measured more than 1-2 cm ahead during any of my full term pregnancies and my babies ranged in size from 8 lbs 5 oz to 9 lbs 6 oz. All 3 children have been born at home. We avoid as many tests and procedures as possible during pregnancy and I've never had an ultrasound. At the beginning of this pregnancy I was measuring a good bit ahead. By 20 weeks I was...
Quote: Originally Posted by SheBear So far, strangers or mere acquaintances have been very kind, the only "issues" we've had are with relatives who (wrongly) think that they have some sort of say in the matter. The same is true for us, unfortunately. My BIL's first comment to us when he found out about this pregnancy/baby was, "Tryin' to start your own race?!" I was appalled! This is only #4 for us (maybe #5 as well) but I didn't think that...
I'd love to know when you all found out you were having twins. Did anyone not find out until the 3rd trimester or later? At my 28 week midwife appointment I was measuring 33 cm. Now at 29 weeks I'm measuring 36.5 cm. This is my 6th pregnancy but I've had 2 early miscarriages. I've had all my babies at home and have never had an ultrasound. I was measuring right on with this baby until 28 weeks. I went from 25 cm at 24 weeks to 33 cm at 28 weeks. I have my next...
I'd love to join you all! My name is Leah. My husband, Scott, and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 precious sons so far who are 6 yo, 4.5 yo, and 21.5 months. And we're expecting another baby blessing in just 12 weeks! My EDD is November 5th. We've also had at least 2 very early miscarriages. We're planning our 4th homebirth for this baby. We're very excited to meet this precious little one! My husband is an organic dairy farmer here in the northeast. We also...