or Connect

Posts by pilesoflaundry

new jeans and undergarments yes, same for new sheets. Anything else it depends on if it smells fresh or if it feels rough or not.
Quote: Originally Posted by becoming If I forget about them for more than 12 hours or so, I rewash them. Me too. Just don't ask me how long I leave the clean stuff in the hampers mmmkay?
Thinking of you guys while you wait on the test results :
I'm thinking of you right now. It's normal to feel this way, let yourself be upset, let yourself cry. It's ok.
Quote: Originally Posted by 2boyzmama nak you guys r great! i needed a little boost by the way...milestone today...he finally doubled birth weight!!! 8.5 months...i was afraid it was going to take longer... Yay!! My dd doubled her birth weight by 2 months but then didn't grow again for 8 months. : She's still tiny now at 4. I'm sorry your friends were not more supportive. I think sometimes people don't understand all this stuff....
My son has always had very abnormal responses to pain. He can cry forever about not being able to understand a homework assignment or his pants feel "weird" but yet when he has bonked his head hard, fallen out of a tree, teething as an infant no crying. At all. It's weird. The only time he really cried from pain was when he fell out of his crib when he was 10 months old. I only used it to keep him safe when I would run down to the basement to do laundry. The little bugger...
Yes I agree. Many hugs and good luck!
I've been thinking of making popsicles with that stuff to get my son to get veggies into him. He is strickly carbs and meat. Ugh.
:
This is an update to this long post http://www.mothering.com/discussions...ighlight=neuro Very short story, she is getting her tonsils and adenoids out the first week of December. ENT said there is no way they can stay in and I agree anyway. She has some apnea and sleeps terrible so we are hoping that after the surgery the neurological stuff clears up. It's possible her body is under stress from poor sleep and not enough air at night so she is having tics. She did...