or Connect

Posts by lapis

thanks beloved. I actually like that they will do all two (I guess three) procedures all at once and I wont even have to worry about being in pain or discomfort for the HSG. I hope I can at least request a gluten free meal, which I feel like I must be able to do... I was knocked out once when I was 14 to get my really impacted wisdom teeth out, and remember waking up feeling pretty hiiiiiighhh and relaxed... and remember it being incredibly difficult to stay awake. but...
beloved: your post made me want to yell "i love blood!!!" a tiny drop sounds perfect Tara: Ovulation! yes!!! and apricot: you are so on my mind right now. I am sending you any helpful and warm thoughts your way. I also can't believe you are having to go through this. I'm really trying to remember that although ttc is taking me a long time I have not had to endure a miscarriage and feel really really lucky for that and I'm so so sorry that this is part of your life ...
MF: yeah, he does sound a bit too casual. is there a way that you'll be able to get on that new insurance DP is getting and see an RE or is that not likely? From what I understand OBGYN's aren't always the best to see for fertility problems. like they know a little but that isn't really their speciality... even thought to me it REALLY seems like it should be something they know a lot about. are there some things that your insurance will cover but he's just not offering to...
I have no idea, but totally know the feeling and can certainly commiserate. good luck and hope you get your baby soon
I used to nanny from home and so had a few carriers that I bought to use while working... that I still have. dh and I found a wooden rattle that we liked on our last trip to nyc. I have a bunch of flat diapers that I use as hand towels. but we've been ttc for two years now so at this point I am not letting myself buy anything else. however, I think if someone is offering you hand me downs I'd definitely take them... and I love to organize myself (and am also a planner)...
oh maurine and jenger.... you are right, living in europe has its perks (although don't forget the drawbacks too) but vienna was actually quite rainy the only full day we were there and sunny the day we were mostly in the car. but a cool city none the less. I actually think we've been having some PNW weather here as well.... some great hot sunny days and then all this rain. but I feel ya about the PNW darkness... and needing the light from summer to get through the next...
congrats!!!
Tara2: s
rcr: collie: big big hugs Tara2: I also vote for test again and show us! I've got everything crossed for you! millefleur: appointment TIME (well, tomorrow is)! good luck! apricot: you are on my mind and and tea and a back rub and any kind of treat that you like and a shoulder to cry on. and all that for your dh too. Jenger: kiss the PNW for me please! Nanette: Yippeeeeeeee . yeah, just AFM: back from a quick weekend trip to Vienna. A great city and I'm...
yeah apricot, we love you and hug you!