or Connect

Posts by Larissa

I am having a hospital birth. I am very interested in homebirth, just not ready for it yet. I may consider it for future children, depending on how this birth goes. I had a difficult time with my first birth...so, not ready to plunge into home birth quite yet.
I nursed my first child during my second pregnancy, and it only hurt for a short time.
I was hoping that I would have them close together like that...and would have but had a m/c...that are wonderful benefits to having them close together. My two will be 2 years and 7 months apart. I plan on having more, so I may be in your boat some day!
I am here and due on December 16th...
Hi! I am new here too. I am on my 3rd pregnancy. I have a son that is almost 2, my 2nd ended in m/c, and I just found out today that I am pregnant again. I totally understand what you mean about feeling shaky and nervous...I feel the same way!
Also wanted to say I am sorry. I lost a baby at 12 weeks along and it was awful. I am truly sorry for your loss!
Hello all. I am new here at this forum. My name is Larissa, and I have an almost 2 year old son named Martin. I just tested this morning and got a positive. I have struggled a great deal over the past several months. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks last September '03, and have been ttc since November. Today is actually the due date of the baby I miscarried. So, a positive test was a great way to start the day! My due date is December 16, 2004. I hope to get to...
Thanks. I appreciate your help... and I am near the Raleigh area in NC. I am really a VA girl...we just moved here!
I don't know alot about this remedy, and am wondering if you can give me some more information about it. Is it a remedy that just supresses the symptoms, or does is really help? I think that my son and I may be in the beginning stages of the flu. Right now the symptoms are just fever, and a little congestion. I am just trying to figure out what is the best thing to do for my 19 month old. I would appreciate any advice. Should we just let it take it's course, or...