or Connect

Posts by battymomma

yes, we use one. once the kids were too old for all the "accessories", there was no question after the slip-in-the-tub happened just once. yes, they get moldy. clean it. and ours hangs on the wall of the shower. yes, it gets dirty under it, so we clean it. i'd rather clean things than have scared kids or injured kids... but that is just us, ya know...
oh momma, i hear ya and i feel for you! yes, i got touched out w/ nursing. and soon after, we stopped. DD was 18 mo and i wasn't enjoying doing it anymore. i figured, if i wasn't enjoying it and if she could feel that in me, it wasn't good for either of us. and we recently stopped laying with the kids until they fell asleep. it was a rougher and longer bedtime ritual at first, but once they got used to the routine, it was ok. so we read stories, talk about our...
rodents ate all my peas. they tried and tried again to regrow, but it just never worked. i am so disappointed, b/c i think those are my FAV out of the garden! cherry tomatoes reddening a couple a day and the plants are growing so big! i caged them, but i am thinking i will need to get some tall posts for the upper stalks. beefsteaks are growing, but still green and hard. and some rodent keep picking a few, nibbling a bite or two and leaving them on the...
guess with 10 last episodes to go, they can keep us hanging...
yup, last episode tonight for Season 5. 10 more shows in 2005. then DONE!
yes, after posting this i saw the explanation, for the next 10 shows in 2005. and i was surprized they never went back to the russian guy and all the turmoil there, but it has happened before, where they just drop something never to return to the topic. i am sad this is the last episode this season, but i LOVE 6 Feet Under as well and am excited that is up next! and did you see HBO is doing a comedy series soon too!
the last show of this season is tomorrow night. i heard it was also the SERIES finale, but that there will be 10 new shows in 2005. how this can be makes no sense to me, but whatever... anybody else watching and waiting to see how this season wraps up?
everything has peeked up in my garden! unfortunately, the bunnies found that out too and trimmed the tops off all my peas. EEK! especially as the kids and i LOVE them! so i put up a tiny fence next to them, but not sure if the damage done has made them DONE or not... note to self: don't put peas on the edge next year! will try some more from seed. i know they are cool weather, and cool weather it STILL is... tomatoes are turning yellow from all this rain. ...
put in my perinneals Sat. seeded cucumbers and beans (bush and burgundy) and flowers Sun. also did my peppers and tomatoes yesterday... can't wait to see how they are doing after the rain last night...
thanks! i will try to wait until saturday or sunday. i am just so eager to get the little plants i got at the arboretum and for mothers' day in. patience...