or Connect

Posts by boomingranny

just wanted to point out that 5 can be a very challenging age developmentally-wise.
My dd is bi-racial (daddy is black).. See you at MD
http://www.cartalk.com/content/featu...downsides.html http://www.cartalk.com/content/featu...ernatives.html This is what click and clack have to say about SUVs
What products does she use? I'm going to be there sooner than later and don't have a clue what's out there for young girls. Thanks
Jose, Jose, JOse, Jose Go Mets!
beware of extremes, ab's are useful for serious bacterial infections just as bach flower essences are good for general mood issues...there's a time and place for everything. Ear Infections, generally no ab's but worse than that like strep throat, yes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Drewsmom Well, everybody's entitled to their own opinion and I know that most people who visit the boards here tend to be very liberal, but not everyone including myself. I think it's easy to sit and judge people and the tone of the comments frankly while I started out trying to research the issue and grapple with my feelings that see both the pros and cons thank you to those who have been so rude...you are actually pushing...
gentrification. No offense, DrewsMom but your callousness and insensitivity is what makes gentrification so unbearable. Little if no concern about the history and people who have lived there much longer than yourself. An implicit tone of entitlement and privilege - and a subtle racial/classist bias. Neighborhoods lose their flavor and their "soul" to gentrification. And paying lip service to the old ladies you like so much? I don't buy it. Cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by Periwinkle : Trying to keep MITB from hitting Reply again. I think she is Anishnabe (whose native language is Ojibwe). MITB I hope I got this right. Yes but I have her saying she is Lakota somewhere else in a thread and I'm confuzzled
Speaking of "Indian" - I was curious are you Lakota or Ojibwe? I think you've mentioned both in separate posts. Keep the chin up!