or Connect

Posts by wehave5boyshelp

I'm having the same problem, I just started working again and the only thing i can think about is my little guy having to take formula because i cant seem to make enough milk to store for when im gone- I even think my production has started to dwindle and i don't know what to do besides pump- but not much comes out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Autumn C. I've got maybe another 45 min till she wakes and you want me to what? LOL! Autumn you must have been standing in the corner of my bedroom recently, I swear those were the exact words I muttered to dh recently!lol! (followed by a ' ok- fine just throw the blanket back over me when your done!) You are SOOO not alone! I'm not sure I'd want to meet the woman who has the energy for some happy time after...
I really don't undertand either how people think its their business to offer up coments about this. I mean, a woman can walk around in shorts so tiny that more than half her rear end is hanging out and nodoby will say a word to her. But if a woman is bf and showing no skin at all, people feel they have the right to tell her to cover up. Whats up with that it drives me crazy!!! And you know what else i have noticed (maybe its me here, tell me if i am wrong) its ALWAYS...
We have 5 boys, then my and dh. We are in a 3 bed 2 bath 1cr garage (filled with junk) in a 1100 apartment. We are house hunting for a 4 br. house, But are in no hurry at all. Something with a biiiiig kitchen.
I have 3 step-sons that had never seen nursing before. The first time they saw, my middle step son looked at me with wide eyes and asked - what are you DOING to him!? I told him - im feeding the baby. - But you dont have a bottle!? - No, Aidan drinks mommy milk, from me, his mommy, so I dont need a bottle. - He drinks [I]mommy[I]milk? - Yes he does. He came in right next to me and stared for a minute then ran off to play. Every time he sees me nurse now he loks...
I married into a big family. My husband had three and I had one, then we had one together. ALL BOYS. After a while It really doesnt seem like that many to me. Don't get me wrong, were a sight to see at the grocery store, Me with a baby in my arms and four crazed boys all 8 & under running around the two topped off shopping carts were pushing, but after a while they just blend. Sometimes I even have to count cuz i can't tell if they are all there or not - 1, 2, 3, 4........