or Connect

Posts by sonitaw

I was really sick with my daughter (vomited every day, violently, at 6:30 on the dot for a month starting week 7). I am nauseous but not that nauseous and I have only thrown up twice, realizing after the fact that it was from taking my multivitamin on an empty stomach. It kinds freaks me out that I am not getting morning sickness too bad (like is there something wrong). I do still have boob tenderness, dog nose, and some tolerable nausea... I want to go to the Dr. so I...
I'm at 7 weeks and the roundness just was there when I woke up yesterday. It really seems like it happened over night!!!! (this is my second pregnancy)
Thank you !! I think that is what is going on because it is only after larger stools (TMI I know!!!) and it is only a bit of spotting. I just hate dealing with this abroad, and while transitioning. Tomorrow we are leaving and I thought I would be so sad, I will be but now I am in nesting mode and I need stability!!
Mia and Desmond :-)
Dd is getting her molars and has a bacterial infection somewhere indeterminable. I've been to the doctor twice in the past two weeks and to the ER 4 hours for her because he's been holing her neck strange. All of the docs have no clue an finally just prescribed antibiotics. She's not sleeping through the night because of the molars. I'm getting really stressed. This isnt how I wanted to leave Spain :-( the spotting is just one more thing... It doesn't happen any other...
Nope I've had fissures and hemorrhoids and the whole GI shebang, started when i was 23 so i know it too well. Blood from that hole is bright red and only a few drops at a time, just FYI. I know where it's coming from, it's spotting mixed with vaginal fluid. So has anyone had this and what did their provider say?
Is this happening to anyone? What do your doctors say? I don't remember it so often from my first pregnancy. After a BM, I spot just 2 wipes worth, then it is over, not even a trace in my undies. I went to a Dr last week, mentioned the bleeding, and he said the cervix looked fine. Then I have been constipated in between (maybe subconsciously scared to go, scared to push at all), the last time I went I used glycerin and there was no spotting. Today, I just went and I...
My favs right now: watermelon - so refreshing! Cheese and toast and tomatoes. Yogurt. While wheat cookies. Last pregnancy I would spread avocado on toast and sprinkle a bit of salt on it. I also ate Greek yogurt mixed with maple syrup (full if nutrients and protein). I started every morning with oj mixed with 1T of each ground flax and spirulina (I've not looked for it in Spain because we are returning next week). I had to stop the ok when the acid reflux started. I also...
Wow I just stood on the scale and I'm down to 145 already. That's a surprise because I haven't even been vommiting much...
I lost about 8-10 pounds with dd because my ms was at 6:30 pm. I lost my days worth of food every day for a month. After that I gained 20-25 pounds. I'm regularly 150 but busty, dropped to 142 (last weigh in i remember before the gaining started) then went up to about 165 by the end. I was back to my normal weight in a year with little effort. I've never practiced eating for two because I had bad ms then bad acid reflux so I was living off of small meals like nuts, fruit,...