or Connect

Posts by ShineliketheSon

Anyone actually done the whole system not just do the drops...from Nutri-DYN?   My chiropractor is recommending the system that includes 2 bottles of the hcg plus homeopathic, 1 bottle detox, 1 bottle thyroid, 1 canister dynamic fruits and greens (we use this already and love it!), 1 package ketone strips, diet guide and they are doing weekly testing at the chiropractor to check all levels.  And for the reset phase 1 bottle trim tex homeopathic, 1 bottle crave curb,...
A relative had surgery done for SUI, Cystocele and Enterocele. They did a vaginal surgery that put in a mesh thing. She had a catheter sent home with her then removed for a week and now has it again. She is 3 weeks post surgery. She also has a UTI and possibly a yeast infection (which occurs for her often). She is on abx and pain medician. I have her taking cran caps, grapefruitseed extract and probiotics to help with the UTI and yeast. I'm just wondering if...
Quote: Originally Posted by moongloe we're staying home quite a lot because of the h1n1. a good friend of mine is a doc, and suggested it. she said to avoid places with lot of people until after flu season. said that (and vitamin d) is what she suggests to her patients, rather than flu shots. we're a bit bored already (we too are homeschoolers), but i'd rather be bored than risk it. i have a 3mo, and an 11yo. my older boy has asthma, so both my...
Quote: Originally Posted by NaturalMamma Lord, please comfort her family.
Quote: Originally Posted by fairymom Vit D taking mamas- I have a question for you... do you think/notice a link between your mood and taking vit D? I was taking about 800ui and noticed I was more "up" but then I increased to 1200ui and my joints (knees,hips,back etc) started aching to the point I needed pain relievers so on advice of my mother I stopped taking it all together and now I'm feeling pretty "down"/back to normal. Does anyone think there's a...
Quote: Originally Posted by bodhitree DH and MIL had an "intervention" this weekend and have convinced me that I'm depressed and need to do something about it. (Possibly that was obvious to you guys already. Sorry, I know I'm kind of complainy sometimes. ) I made an appointment with my MW for Wednesday to talk about it. And I'm going to see a LC tomorrow about my continuing issues with plugged ducts and my painful right nipple. Ugh, I hate needing help...
Quote: Originally Posted by MelW Shine, $7 does seem a little low for the FB from what I've seen on craigslist, etc. Way to grow, K! If she keeps this up she won't be the smallest baby in the DDC for long! New food= asparagus tips. Another hit And I tried the egg yolk last week and she also loved it. Though I think I could feed her almost anything with the right texture and she would eat it. I should try something gross to see what happens, maybe...
I have someone local off CL who wants to buy my used old style med FB dipes in excellent condition with the inserts for $7 a piece (there are 6) I'm tryin to make up the $$ I spent on my ergo, I'd be $10 off. But that seemed pretty low to me. I could do DS but then I'd have to mess with postin pics and shipping...would you sell them for $7? Mel: Glad the party went well! Emma: you did WAY more than we did...we just skipped the holiday till she was old enough...
Quote: Originally Posted by MelW Happy November! Trick or treat was a bust- Neela decided that she didn't like saying thank you to strangers, and asked to go home after three houses. Meh. ! We almost missed it here...had TorT at Dh work, then ate out supper, DH said TorT in our town was Sat night...he was wrong. We came home just in time for P and DH to go to 4 houses. It was rainy so didn't take N. I ATE a ton of chocolate. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by FischK clara's mom, michanders, mel, and kate, thanks for sharing your thoughts on c-sections. Shine, I agree with aything said about c-sections. It is such a difficult decision, and I at least continue to second-guess the necessity while accepting that I did make the decision and things turned out ok. So, support your SIL and encourage her to share her birth story with you. If you can offer to help her out in the coming...