or Connect

Posts by ared1

Forgot to add our med-surg book http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA240_.jpg
I just graduated from nursing school. Mosby's was one of our books but the books are updated every year or two. The class behind me is still using the same med-surg books as we did but thier drug reference and lab books have been updated.
I am giddy also! I got 2 for a friend expecting twins. She will totally be excited by the deal!
Other signs of UTI's can include fever and stomache ache. My boys often complain that the tip hurts and I usually try a baking soda bath, some nakey time and if needed a litle A&D ointment seems to work wonders.
Thank you all for your replies. I am giving him cranberry juice *just in case* He is urinating every time he goes (and with no complaints) I kind of thought that it was maybe seperating but I guess I needed some re -assurance that I wasn't missing something!
No, this is new. he has been using the potty for over a year. He normally doesn't go enough and has to be gently reminded. At first I was positive he had a UTI but now I am almost as positive that he doesn't. I will try a baking soda bath tonight and maybe some naked time and see if that helps but even if it was just foerskin irritation that wouldn't explain the new frequency/urgency. He hasn't incresed how much he is drinking either.
My youngest is having some problem but I'm not sure what it is. He is grabbing himself and running to the potty about every 15 minutes. He urine is clear, pale yellow, no odor, I pushed back the foreskin just a teeny bit and it isn't inflammed (maybe a tad red but nothing major) his penis isn't swollen, he doesn't have a fever, he told me it didn't hurt but it keeps "doing that". I asked him doing what? In a very frustrated way he said that! and grabbed at his penis. I...
I'm a birth mom. I don't know if I have the best answer though. I have always had a picture of my daughter in my room and as my other children have grown they have asked questions. Who is that baby? I would answer as the questions come. That is your sister. It was a couple of years before my daughter thought to ask me why her sister didn't live with us. I explained that I had a baby with someone that I loved very much but I wasn't able to take care of her so I found a...
Yup. We roast marshmellows in the fireplace all the time! We haven't had a problem with messes.
We have 5. I don't know how it happened but oh well, the kids love it. The kids have one in thier rooms (the boys share) we have one in our room, one in the living room and one on the porch.