or Connect

Posts by calebsmommy25

I don't have any experience or stories to share, but had to write something. Sending good vibes your way.
Quote: Originally Posted by mamadelbosque mmm, thanks for all the replies and ideas! I'm quite pleased with how my pumpkin muffins turned out I cut the sugar in half (so just 3/4 of a cup per recipe), as I though it was a bit much (called for 1 cup brown and 1/2 cup white!!!), and they came out great Is your King Arthur book, the whole wheat baking one?? If so, I've made that recipe before and it is awesome. My favorite thing that I've...
I would say keep on nursing both. The antibodies you are building up in your milk will def help out your little tiny one. In between them nursing, maybe wipe off your nipple with soap and water? I'm not sure if that is even necessary. There has to be a Mama on here that will know, or has been there, done that. s Mama! Hope your little one is feeling better soon!!
I've made banana bread thousands of times, and have achieved almost perfection a few times...the problem is, I find a recipe, tweak it and forget to write down the changes. I'm looking for that one recipe that is the best, ever.single.time. So, let me have your best banana bread recipes please!! Thanks in advance!!
I have gotten a job from this site and have had several offers based on my profile. I enjoy the website and if I need to look for another care position, I would use this site. I don't pay for care.com, have just a basic account. If you are looking for a babysitter/nanny, do you have to pay?
They are super cute! Give it another try. Sometimes it takes a few times to get something right, and that is okay!! And you didn't get the instructions wrong, on step 5 it says add butter one tablespoon at a time until you get it all mixed in. I have a stand up, but when mine was broken I just made all my dough by hand. It is def. more work, but turns out well. My only concern with doing this by hand is that she said the dough was sticky. Good luck!! Hope they...
Thanks again for the responses. His lip is looking even better. Keeping an eye on it and keeping it clean. It is so hard being a parent of a fearless daredevil!
Thanks for the responses!! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was...I wrote this in a panic as soon as I got home and cleaned him up. The cut is not actually inside his lip. It is on top of his bottom lip and on the outside of his lip. He just has a big fat lip and a cut on the bottom. His tooth may not have gone through, but I'm thinking he just bit both sides really, really hard. There was so much blood!! Again, thanks for the responses. He cried for 10-15...
My 2.5 year old DS jumped off a bridge at the playground while I had my back turned and bit through his bottom lip. It is slightly swollen and the top part of his bottom lip is still a little bloody, and underneath has stopped bleeding, but you can see where his tooth went through. How can I clean it? How do I know if he needs a stitch or more? I would take him right in to get it checked out, but he has a lapse in health insurance...the only stinking time he...
His main expectations: Caring for DS Making sure there is food in the fridge Making sure he has clean clothes Oh, and planning everything we need to and would like to do. For example: Birthday parties, dinners, vacations, and other activities...I take care of all the specifics, he just shows up. I keep up with the laundry, dishes, and general household tasks while caring the best I can for our DS. He works 60ish hours a week, his area of the house is the back porch,...