or Connect

Posts by calebsmommy25

Happy dreaming dust!? That is awesome. Good idea.
I spend on: Coffee beans and an occasional red eye and filled croissant at the local coffee shop. Quality cheese Good groceries for our family What I would like to spend on, and may this weekend: Pedicure (I have wanted one for a loooong time, but always feel guilty spending on it...) New purse and some clothes (both desperately needed!)
Quote: Originally Posted by limabean So, those of you who use monster spray and the like, do you believe there is an entity present when your kids report a fear? If not, are you comfortable with the idea of reinforcing your kids' belief that monsters are real? I would have been sort of freaked out if my mom had taken my childhood fears so seriously -- I would have thought, "Holy cow, I guess there really is something to be afraid of!!" I...
DS would be nachos poultry
My son has had the 'coxsackievirus' twice! The first time was awful. We didn't know for a while what it was. He spiked a fever, and complained of his mouth hurting. We wrote it off as teething. Then I took him into the doctor after he refused to nurse. I knew something was wrong, even when he is sick, he still wants milk. We discovered sores in his mouth. His lasted about 5 days the first time, about 2 or 3 the second. He only had a couple of sores on his...
I would pray. I would pray protection over our house, our family and demand whatever 'it' is to go away...to go wherever it came from and never come back. If necessary, I would bless all the entrances of our home (including windows) with holy water. My DS has been going through a scared of monsters phase (unfortunately, the halloween season has not helped!) and we have a bottle of monster spray. Actually, nothing is even in the bottle...it helps. The first night he...
Dips! I love dips too, so does our whole family! Ideas: baba ganoush (eggplant spread), hummus, marinara, ketchup, homemade spin and artichoke dip, cheese anything, sour cream plain or mixed with dill and lemon, taziki, olive oil with garlic, s/p and parm cheese, bruschetta, plain or flavored yogurt, salsa, guacamole...
Juvysen- I seriously could have written your post. Unfortunately, I do not have any suggestions, but can tell you I am in the same struggle. The last few weeks especially I have been trying to figure out how to change our lives to increase our happiness and time together. Do something different...but what? I don't know. The only thing I have come up with so far is that I am missing intellectual stimulation. I think I may take a few cooking classes or something. If...
Quote: Originally Posted by justmeandmybrood Ceiling fans! We have them in this rental in each of the 3 bdrms, which have high ceilings, so I always forget them, oops! I ALWAYS forget to clean the ceiling fans...it isn't until company comes over, and I look up that I realize I have forgotten them. I also usually forget windowsills, sometimes the microwave...
Quote: Originally Posted by blessedwithboys Cool idea! Says the totally uncreative mom who just buys Stonyfield Farms yogurt tubes. LOL Me too! My DS LOVES 'squeezy yogurt'. Maybe I'll try out this idea, thanks!