or Connect

Posts by jwoodbri

I've been trying to stick to Flylady so you ladies can be some extra motivation for me! I'm in for 300!
I'm new here to MDC and just found this thread. I lost my mom to cancer nine years ago when I was 21. She missed me graduating from college, getting my master's, becoming a teacher, getting married, having my two boys and so much of the little daily stuff in between. I felt like I lost my family when she died. (My parents were divorced and my older brother I am not close to.) My MIL died of cancer not quite four months ago. She did at least get to meet both of our boys...
Thanks so much to all of you for making me feel welcome.
This sounds a lot like me!! The only one I can't seem to do is the cosleeping as I can't sleep with kids in my bed! I'm a worrier. Oh well the little one is still in our room just a few feet away! Quote: Originally Posted by mama k nj Hello and I too love cooping and greening my life! It's a slippery slope. LOL I started with mama cloth, natural personal care, cloth diapers and breastfeeding and, oh yeah THE RESEARCHING!... then it was...
I feel relieved just reading this thread. I definitely feel the same way and have been feeling terrible about it. I just feel like I have so many other things to do. I've been trying to set more time aside for playing/interacting with the kids without distraction and then time for cleaning etc while they play on their own but this doesn't always work out. My boys are almost 3 (on Friday!) and almost 15 months. They usually want me to play with them or aren't playing...
Hi Ladies, After spending lots of time on TBW, and the more experienced mommy I become, I find myself becoming more and more AP and UP and green. Or least this is how I ideally want to be but I still struggle particularly with the UP as I am finding myself not being the patient creative mommy I want to be. From time to time I would pop over here and lurk to see what you guys thought about certain issues so I thought it was about time for me to officially join! Now...