or Connect

Posts by jwoodbri

Hello again ladies! As I mentioned in a previous post I have recently become mostly vegetarian (kept organic eggs, cheese and occasionally fish). I have been losing weight though and don't have any to lose! I've always been built small but the diet change had me drop probably about 5 pounds. I need them back... any suggestions? Thanks! Jess
I like this idea too! I just recently became mostly vegetarian (I eat fish on occasion) and try to stay away from dairy although I still do cheese despite trying not too and eat eggs as well. I tried to go vegan and like to eat vegan meals but decided going vegetarian was easier at the moment. I'm trying to ditch processed foods and sugar too. I drink green juice every morning and have added a few green smoothies in as well. I think I might try to do one of each a day but...
Thanks ladies! I just ordered TMM book and workbook which came with free pdf of the book and mp3 too. So I can start reading/listening right away. I'm excited! It's time to finally get our spending back in control. We were doing really well and then suddenly (had a third child and bought a new minivan) everything started slipping away from us. Hopefully I'll be able to post more soon!
Thanks for the responses ladies! I'm doing pretty well now but still feel clueless... learning as I go. I've ended up doing a vegetarian 21 day challenge instead of a vegan one. But I'm happy with that. I've been doing lots of vegan meals too. I've decided to keep eggs and cheese most of the time but have switched to rice and almond milk. Once I complete the challenge I will keep fish too and probably occasionally do organic chicken. It's hard for me to not change the...
Hi Ladies, I would love to come and join you. I want to get started with Dave Ramsey but I'm not sure how... I was hoping you might have some input. I've been told the best way to begin is to do his classes because it gives you a greater sense of accountability and accomplishment but I was thinking about just doing his online course and maybe you guys would be my accountability & accomplishment. I'd love to hear your thoughts on how you got started. Thanks!
I am very interested too. Not sure what it would include or what happens but definitely interested! What would you need help with? I'm a member of the Seacoast Mother's Association so I could ask around there for interested mamas.
Hi Ladies! I just joined in the 21-day Vegan Kickstart yesterday. I've been trying to eat more vegetarian as it was so I thought I would give it a try. In the end I think I will be either vegetarian or mostly vegetarian (maybe still fish??) with lots of vegan meals thrown in. But I am worried that since I don't know what I am doing that I will end up accidentally harming myself or my breastfeeding 8 month old nutritionally while I figure out how to do things right...
Hi Ladies, I tried to do some searching but haven't found quite what I'm looking for yet. I'm looking to overhaul (in steps I can handle!) the way we currently eat. Less meat, less processed foods, less sugar, more grains, more veggies, more mushrooms, more spices (turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper) new stuff I've never hear of before etc.(astragulus root) I was recently diagnosed with stage 3 melanoma and want to try my best to boost my immune system to help fight off...
I'm joining in too. I hope I can remember! Definitely need to get rid of some things.
Title just about sums it up... Any thoughts? I'm also not sure when to tell him. DS is a bit of a worrier so I don't want to tell him too soon but also don't want to spring it on him. (It's scheduled for Dec 9th.) Anyone go through this? (Not sure if it differs from an undescended testicle surgery.) Thanks!