or Connect

Posts by mamaofthreeboys

Oh thanks! I need to get my 3 y.o. some "non-character" underwear. We're right by a HA outlet too I wonder if blue canoe has them? I luv their stuff
Can you wear your baby in a sling/pouch while taking your 23 month old outside? I know its hard but, they really need to burn energy. Have you tried taking her to the local library maybe or going to feed the ducks? Fingerpaints are great too, also water colors ummm coloring books of course or ohhhh stamps are fun. Yes, they're all messy just be sure to get the "washable" types. And they love to take baths anyways right Just a few ideas.
Oh yes if you want them to sleep earlier gotta wake them up earlier. Its pretty much bittersweet in our house that way. My 3 yo goes to bed 9:30 and awakes before 7 usually. So I guess you pick which you would like better? Sleep early or sleep in? Hopefully you get some peace and maybe a few moments to yourself and time with your DH.
Wow that is terrific 45 signs mama way to go! I love it too that he made his own bugle sign too cute
Yes, this is what my almost now 3 year old did. He was pooping in the potty since 16 months and not in his diaper. I say encourage go for it
Thanks for the link to the story. I bawled, smiled all the emotions. What a blessing they're all together.
Oh goodness during the week my DH is up getting ready for work thank the Lord. He is with my almost 3 y.o. until 7:15 when he leaves for work. Normally my son wakes at around 6 a.m. which is way too early for me. My older sons would sleep until after 7 or later I'm hoping this summer. Anyways, during the week DH gets up with him and on the weekends I usually get up with him EARLY one of the days sometimes 2 of the days but its tough. Sometimes, I will go lay on...
Hey thanks AMY I found it there I guess it just seemed a lot different when I uploaded my image quite sometime ago hee hee.
Hey thanks AMY I found it there I guess it just seemed a lot different when I uploaded my image quite sometime ago hee hee.
How do I delete my Avatar? I've been searching in my usercp and can't seem to find it : THANKS