or Connect

Posts by ~Sarah~

Yay! Been waiting for you to deliver! Congrats!
OP updated with link! Thanks for all of the congrats and liking of her name! I'm feeling so much better now, 4 days PP. Strength and color is coming back---yay! And I can lay on my back again! No hurting hips! :
Squatting in the tub, for sure!
She arrived at 12:30 PM Sunday April 19th, 7lbs 12oz, born drug-free in the water! Will update with pics and birth story soon! NAK (finally get to type that!) Daddy and I are thrilled to be parents! Update: here's a pic, but no story yet---just got some milk and subsequently some sleep! Pic: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1036207181
Quote: Originally Posted by shakenbake i txted her and called her she wont pick up so screw it if she cant talk to me because i am expecting and shes not i don't need to surround myself with that negativity i am just upset because now other friends are asking me WHY would you flaunt your pregnancy around her WHAT!!!!!!!!!! she called ME and asked me! how dear they think i would ever ever do anything like that to some one i love...
I have this one: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3125387 Already using it as a purse, and loving it! It opens on the side, so when it's over your shoulder it's a million times easier to get into than backpacks. Has a little place for your cell phone right on the strap, and feels like it will work awesome with a sling. Lots of pockets and such for organization, and doesn't feel like it's overkill. Even has an insulated and waterproof zip pocket for...
What's the limit to cervical dilation without significant contractions? Meaning, can you walk around at 5-6 cm (or more) only experiencing irregular, insignificant ctx? ("Insignificant" meaning just the early, breathe-through-it ones that don't even necessarily wake you up and whatnot) If so, has anyone ever experienced this? Also, when measuring the early stages of dilation (like 1-3 cm), is the cervix actually open that much, or is it just able to stretch to that...
Can the benefits of EPO reverse themselves if you don't continue to use it? I was 1 cm dilated at my appt last week, then used EPO that night and next day felt much more open. I didn't use any for a night or two, and felt like I had closed up a little, and lost a little effacement. Then I used it again last night and the night before, and definitely felt opened back up and soft again, about the same as I had felt before when it was really open. Today I was 3 cm at the...
Quote: Originally Posted by heatherh I am glad we opted to do the actual class instead of self study so I can ask my instructor lots of questions about these things For those who don't have the live class option, there's an awesome Yahoo group with tons of helpful and supportive ladies, and even Kerry herself will sometimes join in and answer questions. I believe the majority of Hypnobabies mamas use the self-study. ...