or Connect

Posts by SuburbanHippie

I didn't like the copper IUD.  It made my periods extremely heavy.  The cramping was out of this world.  I could even feel myself ovulate and it HURT!  I would double over in pain.  Then it became dislodged, turned sideways, and had to be removed.  Let me tell ya, that was NOT a pleasant experience.  Uggggh.
I'm still spotting and it's been 5 weeks 1 day.  DH and I have also started DTD too.  Just a few times and we have to make sure to use lubrication because it's like the Sahara down there when I'm nursing.
I'm considering dropped dairy too. DD was a happy, sleepy baby at first. Now she is a crabby, spitter-upper nightmare. Everyday feels like a little bit of torture. I'm going to talk with my naturopath tomorrow about it, but I know what he's going to say.  Bye-bye ice cream!
  I felt like a complete failure when I had the c/s.  I was going back in my mind and thinking "Why did I let them do that?  I should have just said no again!"  I know I could have done it without it so why did I back down?  But you know what?  No one is going to ask my DD at her first job interview or her college graduation if she was delivered vaginally or via c/s.  It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.  She is healthy and I am healthy and it's...
Girl
I would love to try them!  DD will be teething very soon!
Thanks, mommas!  I decided to just keep sunning her and I'm going to wait until DS's appointment next week to see what the naturopath thinks.  I'm not as worried now as she seems to be looking more pink.  I think I freaked because I could see the jaundice in her mouth the day I wrote the original post.  I've been pretty worked up and with nothing else to do all day but google... yeah, you can imagine what goes on in my head.  lol.  I took some pics of her and she doesn't...
YDD is almost 4 weeks old and I still think she looks jaundiced.  The whites of her eyes are still yellowish and I can tell by pressing on her skin on her nose that there are still yellow undertones.  I wasn't that concerned about it because she still nurses a lot, but now I'm starting to second guess myself.  She's been very tired for the past 3 days.  She's basically sleeping or nursing all the time.  Her periods of wakefulness are short, like less than an hour and...
Holy old thread, batman!  I wonder how this turned out...   I was 17 and dating a 21 year old.  I got pregnant shortly after I turned 18.  Not the greatest idea.
Beautiful story!  Congratulations!!  My YDS has the same big brother t-shirt.