or Connect

Posts by SMH

Thanks so much! The second link doesn't work but the other ones are great. I'm taking care of my mother right now so I can't shop but tomorrow I will!! Thanks again so much!
I'm looking for some funky leg warmers and socks. I remember seeing them when I was cd'ing but I've forgotten now where to get them. I think there are some really great WAHM's that do it but I can 't remember. I posted here because I know you all know many WAHM's so I figured I would ask. So any stores you can think of I would love it! I'm also looking for some doll slings for my daughters. They're still only 4 and 5 but they love mine and would love to have one of...
Thanks for the encouragement. I was so worried and upset. Of course you know with a pro-cirm environment they want you to feel that way to do it..so no support was coming my way for the dr's office!! Thanks again!
I'm not really considering cirm but I was so worried for him. I don't want there to be any problems for him! I've NEVER had a UTI or any infection and it really worried me. Not to mention I'm not a boy so to see so much junk in there was so upsetting! I felt like it was my fault for not having him cirm that he had this infection. Although I know I made the right choice. I just felt horrible!!
Oh and to clear things up he's totally fine now , it was very fast. Also I never retract, he does that on his own. I don't really know what it looks like if it's retracted but I think he's done enough pulling and messing around that I think it is! I was wondering if him doing that in the bath tub let the soap get in and caused the infection. That was my first thought but I wasn't sure.
He didn't have any other symptoms though. There was no fever, just pain when urinating. I didn't know and was scared so I let the dr retract and drain all the white stuff and puss. There was so much junk in there I couldn't even believe it! As soon as all the junk was out he wasn't in pain anymore and seemed fine to urinate. The swelling went down very soon after the dr did that. I sure hope that Kyran doesn't have any long term problems from the dr draining all the stuff...
They did do a culture and it was a bacterial infection. I don't think it ballons when he goes to the bathroom. He only goes on the potty for me to see once in awhile but I didn't notice anything unuaual the last time.
A week ago my son (2 1/2) complained that his penis hurt. I looked but didn't retract and it seemed fine. A day later he cried when he went to the bathroom and it hurt to even touch it. I took him to the dr's and he had an infection. There was puss and and an abses (don't know how to spell that). It was really painful, gross and tons of puss! Why did this happen, it's never happen before? What can I do to make sure that doesn't happen again? His dr said if it happens...
My 3 yr old has enlarged adenoids. It's causing hyponasal, speach and sleep issues. They now have her on a nasal spray and if that doesn't help they want to do surgery. If they spray does work then we need to talk about putting her on it long term. I hate meds and I can't imagine putting her on a spray long term..no good to me. I have for her to have surgery even if it's not major or risky. Does anyone have any info or been through this before. I would love to hear what...
First one, my breast went up to almost a D when I was nursing all three of my children. Now that we're up in months (21mths is the furthest I've nursed) my breast have gone back to my normal size. However, my son is still nursing all the time (will be question 2). So my question is do I really still have milk even though my breast have gone down so much? Second one is he's still nursing what I would say alot! There will be times he sits with me and hangs out attached...