or Connect

Posts by Sky

Jynx,  with DD1 I had a bad tear! OUCH! I had stitches and I remember it taking like almost 6 weeks to heal them completetly. The stitches "desolve" and them kida of come out is what I remember also I had a few "strings" but they did not really hurt unless you pull it. Don't pull as the stitch is fused with your skin down there and it will desolve more then come out,  Sit in a warm bath, basically SOAK your stuff. Do you have a sitz bath (a plastic little tub that goes...
Ozzy just fyi, when i saw the LC at my obgyn, she was wonderful she gave me a large type syringe and a tube attachment, it works better than the  sns she said, the babies suck even pulled down the milk so i did not have to push the syringe and it was free. just in case you have a midwife or ob that has LCs in the office maybe they can give you that to try,
so if I read it correctly you will be home soon with June, sending many prayers and continuous healing.
yes 2 weeks strait since june 3rd ...but now he wont be back until june 21 "band head" he is on business and then going to our house in ct to check on renovations oye!!! so onward with the home workouts....
Yes! I had to wait until 6 weeks PP unlike my first two they were reg V births.  They make you wait for 6 weeks with a c-section.  I went back to doing zumba, DH is out of town for two week so I will have to do home workouts until he is back. UGH!!!! I already miss my zumba at the gym gym it's my1.5hrs of my relaxing time since I always leave the kids with him... tonight i'm doing zumba dvd and stretch bands.... its funny because the kids try and do it with me :-)
Read the wonderful update! yay off the vent! As a NICU mom of our miracle 30 weeker, I send you hugs I don't totally understand your exact situation but I do understand many emotions of having a baby in the NICU, every milestone, every moment spent loving and caring for your precious LO means everything,  prayers being sent your way for June, please feel free to pm (call me).
Still feeling numb on part of the c-section area.. YUCK! i don't like this numb area.... i'd do it all again of course and I healed easily but something IS missing!!!! OB said it may never go away even after years!??? is this true? I had my other 2 reg V births.  It just feels weird or lack of feeling LOL or well strange i guess. Anyone else that has had a c-section know what i mean. Furthermore, I feel greatly blessed Sång  is doing very well but I feel like I never...
Cristeen   I just wanted to say hugs and with DD and DS my milk came in 5 days later... for those five days I was on a babymoon just all day and night feeding. I tried pumping to see what was in there but even after my milk came in I could not pump much.  With Sång my milk came in 4 days later and then  I was getting 2-3 oz at each pumping BUT that was only when she was in the NICU so I was pumping full time and only feeding her like 2x a day from me.  After we got...
Sending many hugs and prayers to Little June and all of you!
mamdiro (hugs) I hear ya.    Just keep putting her to the breast first, have you considered using s supplemental feede. For me I would nurse her first, then pump, then give the bottle! I know! crazy the LCs call it triple feeding but it is what got her back on the breast, and I would offer the breast in between when she was sleepy and many times during day and night after a full week of that and then the second week home she took the breast more and I could pump much...