or Connect

Posts by springmum

I had flat nipples too, but surprisingly the only pain I got was from the manual pump (I had to express to cup feed DS since he wasn't latching right and getting any milk - he dropped a lot of weight)  DS didn't cause me any pain luckily. Luckily the lactation consultants I saw got me on some nipple shields quickly, and DS was finally able to latch and transfer milk. They got me off it equally as quickly so we didn't have any other issues.  My biggest issue was after...
Hey everyone!   Zub - So sorry to hear that you are having early labour worries. I'll bet bedrest will really help, as hard as it will be going from being a runner to resting. I also have a friend who had very early frequent labour pains with her wee one. She never ended up dilating and is at 40 weeks this week, I'll be thinking 40 week thoughts for you!   Pregnova - All those places that fell through really were a sign! This is great for you, nothing better than...
 I would say get the swab before you worry too much (but do it ASAP). Maybe it's something like pneumonia or bronchitis or even croup?.....coughs getting worse could also be those.  I don't know about the contagious period, but even if she were still coughing in October would she still be contagious? I thought the general recommendation from Dr is 3 weeks from the start of coughing or 5 days after the start of abx is considered no longer contagious (please double check...
Ha ha - I'm trying to remember how this baby even got here
Happy Birthday Vegan! You have company with 11 kids coming ?!! At least it's summer and you don't really mind! I'm tired just thinking about that for you - ha ha! Sorry I've been out of the chat loop, just way too much going on, but I've been reading :)   Feeling pretty good overall - I totally feel stretched out too! It is funny to see how they like to site, kick and roll. Pregnova, I thought of you the other day when this little guy turned transverse - ouch is...
I hate GBS!!! This pregnancy when my immune system tanked while suffering from awful morning sickness (and having an awful survival diet) GBS decided to show up in my urine. I had to take abx to clear it as nothing natural worked. Because it means I'm more highly colonized when it gets in the urine- I'm I think 4x (from what I read) more likely to give it to the newborn, which means automatic abx for me :(    After the abx I did the garlic orally and up the vag (I...
Hey - I understand your anxiety and standards, I kind of feel the same way about my care providers (midwives this time too)   Regarding your first issue. This wouldn't throw up a huge red flag for me, but it may be b/c in our area it seems that anyone with pelvic pain is recommended the belt first and if that doesn't work there are no other options (based on speaking to 2 women, both seeing an OB though) Neither one was given the suggestion of chiro, specific moves...
That's wonderful news Dandy! Your little Adair is quite the special boy for sure :) 
I was wondering if you were still feeling up to doing the list - can't wait for our little ones to be joining Adair :)
Since Dandy started this thread I'm not sure there is a way for anyone else to edit/add? Unless Vegan can? Just in case people are wondering why their names/weren't added/removed.