or Connect

Posts by springmum

Sorry it's been so tough! I've had pre-labour starting since the full moon, but only at night and I am tired already. I never had pre-labour like this with DS so I'm feeling like this is all new and so confusing to know what to do.  Well - we're all not alone, and hopefully all of us have an easier labour because of it :) I keep going back and forth between needing to rest and frantically doing any last minute things in case this is it - but I think resting is the...
Just popping in to say Dannic - I totally had that meltdown last week about the arsenic in rice! We're gluten free too. I had read about rice in rice milk a long time ago and cut way back on rice consumption, but this pregnancy I needed more breads/wraps than usual and ate way more rice flour than I feel good about at the moment: (  I've cut DS totally off of rice, and am off it completely now, but mother's guilt is awful!!  To help me feel better I've decided to go...
Vegan - thank goodness for the LC! I hope things start getting easier now and you're supply really picks up :) Nursing problems are so frustrating. I just met with our LC this week, she'll come on Day 1 and anytime after if I'm having issues and I feel so relieved that I have her - she was really great (used to be a midwife for many years and now a LC for a hundred more)   Micro - I really hope that labour is just around the corner for you and the cold goes away...
Pregnova - you're right, stay put baby until mama feels better!! I hope you guys recover quickly :)   Happy October everyone - this is our month! 
Hmmm. Pregnova has been quiet.....maybe some full moon babies afterall?
Sorry you have to go through this!    Although I totally get the need to just be alone with baby after (I tend to need much more privacy when healing, figuring out baby, getting things settled etc) I will agree that you absolutely should have someone there for you after. Reading through so many birth stories has taught me that no 2 people recover the same, even after having more kids recovery can be hugely different. Sure you may feel great and things could go...
Vegan - you made it before the full moon!! Congratulations and welcome Aria - beautiful name! I hope recovery gets better for you quickly :)
Yay - more babies!! Congratulations and welcome Jude!! I'm loving all these new baby pictures :)
I must say reading all of your pre-labour stuff is getting really exciting! I'm really surprised that another baby hasn't made an appearance yet - though the full moon tomorrow right! There may be some shared b-days afterall!! I definitely think all these contractions and stuff everyone is having is going to make for a faster labour...sending easy labour vibes out to all :)   Am I the only one that hopes I don't go early?! ha ha! I'm just approaching 37 weeks, so...
Welcome Aspen! I love the name, congratulations Aurora :) 2.5 hours of labour - wow! Hope everyone is recovering well.