or Connect

Posts by dinan6

I was wondering how you decide who you will have at your birth. We live across country from family, I was considering having my mom come so she could help with the other kids and stuff around the house also get to share the experience with us. I'm worried that I will get annoyed with her or change my mind when she's here and have no where for her to go or not even be able to kick her out.. If she is not here, I think I will need someone to help with my youngest. This will...
I also worried how this was going to come out for me... At first I told some girlfriends and the response was not rude but was kind of weird so I dropped the subject. After that I just stopped bringing it up.. With my family I just waited until they asked or if it came out naturally in the conversation. Funny but they were not that surprised like they expected it.. Maybe they do listen when I share all the information I found out about all this birth stuff... So now it's...
I am surprised that I am planning a homebirth for my 4th... My first was a hospital natural, second was an unnecessary c-section, my third was a vbac in the hospital and now for this one I knew a homebirth is what I would be planning. I just never thought of this as an option until really educating myself on birth and seeing how much I didn't know. Now I know a lot and can make this decision for myself and know that it is the right one... Took me a while to get here... I...
Hi everyone, I have been reading on these boards for the past 2 years and have finally decided to start posting... I have 3 children and am pregnant with my 4th, this one will be my first homebirth, second vbac. I look forward to meeting all of you on these pages.
Thanks so much for posting this, weird but makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one with worries... I'm having my 4th child, here are my worries... Worried something is not right with this pregnancy (really everything is fine) my head says I have been lucky so far and my luck has run out.... My first homebirth, worried something will not go right and I will have to transfer.. Worried about how I will do with 4 kids, two of them under 2... worried I'm not...