or Connect

Posts by dinan6

babybirkel, my hair was just below my chin.. I had grown it out from a pixie cut also....
I have a round table I do think it does take up a bit of more space but the chairs don't fit pushed in so they are what is taking up most of the space. I have a 3 year old and she has done fine sitting at the table for about a year now. I don't know what I will do when my ds needs a chair around the table.. I guess we will squeeze..
We make mini pizza's, cubed cheese, fruit, yogurt, rice & black beans, grilled cheese, soup, leftovers. I feel like we are in a rut also.... hth...
Moonstar, your dreads are amazing... I'm so jealous.... I'm so looking forward to when mine grow up..... Anyways, love the picture... and I love the red, I want to do henna but am not sure about it.. Anyone have done Henna and how did it work..
Hey there Ladies, Tatangel19 & I are planning on meeting Wednesday at 10am in Gainesville at Tyler Elementary, so if anyone can make it please come. We will be at the kindergarten playground to the left of the school, not the playground behind the school. They have a smaller play structure and a bigger one and also swings right there. Also big trees for shade. Looking forward to it.
Hey there, I'm in Haymarket right near gainesville.. I'm looking for some like minded mama's.. Would love to meet up...
Tatangel19 that is very cool, I also wish I knew more people like that. Well Ladies I feel discouraged these days. I'm really trying to be patient, the only way right now I can wear my hair is up. I'm tired of that so at home I wear it down but when going out I put it up. I'm sure this is all part of the process, I'm really just trying to ignore it but it's driving me crazy. Does anyone else notice how much hotter it is with dreads, my head heats up like crazy now. And the...
Thanks ladies, I might have my friend braid a few or maybe twist and rip them again. It is nice having them long because it makes it easy to put up with the ones on top that have shrunk up so much..... my crazy hair....
Thanks, I went and signed up for those groups.
I'm thinking of homeschooling my 6th grader next school year and was looking at the 6th grade curriculum from Oak Meadows. Has anyone on here used it? What did you like/dislike about it? How much time was spent during any given day doing "school work". Did you think it was a full program or did you think it was lacking in areas? Would you recommend it? Thanks in advance...