or Connect

Posts by dinan6

Ok, so half way through the day and it's a little strange. Not sure if I have it in correctly, no leaking yet but I think I can feel it moving down at times.. Makes me worried it will fall out.. but when I check it it seems to have moved down a bit.. Should I push it further up... I don't really know and I have to leave the house later but am nervous with this... thanks in advance for any help.
I'm loving Oyin's Funk Butter, have been using it for 3 months now.. I got a little rashy I think from the abbrasivness of the baking soda but seemed to have helped that by putting some shea butter lotion on before I put on the funk butter.. Also the price is cheap....$5 for a tin, I'm actually going to buy some for my friends....
Ok, today is my first day trying my diva cup and I think it's going ok so far. I did trim the stem after first trying it because I could feel it and didn't like that. When I took it out there was some blood in the cup, this is silly but I smiled and said "Oh good little diva".. I was so happy to see it was working... I'm a little crampy though and am thinking this probably is just normal period cramps, anyone else experience more cramps with the cup... I'm a little...
Thanks Moonstarfalling, I'm sure it's normal but it really looks weird.. like the top layer of my hair is dreaded and they have shrunk up but under neath is straight with some crazy trying to dread hair.. I'm really loving the dreads that have shrunken up... I do think all the hair underneath will be way behind my top dreads..
Hey there ladies, I'm at 8 weeks dready now.. and had a question for you all. I have some nice tight dreads on the topish back of my head but then all my hair towards my neck is not as dreaded, it really looks odd...which is funny because my whole head looks odd ... So my question is can I just let all this loose hair be and will it dread on it's own... I have some dreads on the sides of my head that did their own thing.... I think I need some words of encouragement that...
I'm in the same boat... I am on weight watchers again and really have struggled with it.. I do good for a week or two then I slack on tracking or just don't track. I'm so frustrated with myself around this, It's like throwing money in the trash.. This past weekend I had a mothers blessing and we had a lot of yummy food but instead of it just being one day it's turned into two days.. I do emotional eating, I feel like I have such a messed up relationship around food. I...
I think that if the bank is forclosing and there are tenants they have to offer the tenants money to move out of the house. At least that is how it is in california. This happened with my sister...
Breastfeed on demand.... thats how I fed mine and they gained like crazy early on and then evened out as they got older... congrats.....
Moonstar Congrats on your pregnancy... Alaskaberry sorry about your dreads, changes is nice when looking for it...hope the combing out comes along, keep us updated..
We had to deactivate dds fb about 6 months ago she is 16. She was lying and just making bad decisions for herself. One thing I have learned having a teenager is to trust your gut instinct, every time mine is correct. It's that crazy Mama instinct... I do think that 11 is very young to have a fb.. Maybe you should ask around to the other parents, sometimes it's not that many friends that have what she wants, not that it really matters but might give you some perspective...