or Connect

Posts by dinan6

Thanks ladies.... It feels nice to have some positive feedback from experienced mama's... I made the peyote stitches and am looking into doing more intricate patterns.. I also want to get some bigger beads.. I love being able to decorate my hair...
Thanks Majik..... I could not figure out how to post them that way, but I do have a share photo site, if you all want to see my progress from 1 week to 5 weeks now... www.6dragonflies.shutterfly.com I hope it's ok to post that on here... I just wanted to show you all my hair... Let me know what you think..
Can someone tell me how to post a picture... I want to post pics to show you all my dreads.... thanks in advance...
Tasha, I just backcombed my hair 4 weeks ago, now I'm doing twist & rip on the ones that have come loose.. I have wanted to dread for a long long time so now that I'm on my way I love it. I love how crazy they look, how unique they are to me.. It is a bit daunting I think at first because it's hair and hard to hide, most days if I'm around the house I let them fly free but cover them up some when going out. I feel that the maintenance for me is very low key, although when...
I really love the womanly art of breastfeeding.... I would give that one..
nice dreads Wendy.... I like how the ends look.. Mine are all wispy, smooth like my hair used to be....
Oh Majik, I'm so sorry..
I can't waite to have my first dready year under my skirt.... I'm at 4 weeks now and I really am loving them. Question for you all though, I have these hairs that are long and loose they have not been sucked up by any dreads can I just leave them be.. I have been so far just letting them be, I did half braid some hair in the back of my head because it was all loose and driving me crazy but there was alot of it... I figure i will let those go maybe they will dread up...
Hey Majik, I just wanted to say I love the pics of your dreads.. They look amazing. Have you ever cut them, they are so long..
I'm wanting some input on what others think of multigenerational living. Sounds nice something that we have talked about here in my household. We are thinking of having my mother come live with us. It would help her out tons, and we feel that it would be nice for our kids to have her around. I'm worried though that we are not looking at the whole picture. We have looked at all aspects the good and bad but maybe we missed a few. One main worry my dh has is that we will be...