or Connect

Posts by lactivistmama

April 9th-    $45 to our local animal shelter (our dog got out and we had to pay to get her back)  April 10th-  April 11th-  April 12th-  $10.70 Starbucks April 13th- 
  Not such a good day today, We went to swim practice and it was pouring rain and freezing. An hour and a half later.. we got hot coffee and chocolate. :(    April 9th-    $45 to our local animal shelter (our dog got out and we had to pay to get her back)  April 10th-  April 11th-  April 12th-  $10.70 Starbucks 
I know it's early, but other than some budgeted grocery spending, today should be a good no spending day! :)   April 9th-    $45 to our local animal shelter (our dog got out and we had to pay to get her back)  April 10th-  April 11th- 
I'm joining in!!  a. Who you are I'm Amanda, Mom to 2 little ones. I am currently taking classes a few days a week and working 1-2 days per month. DH is the only one really working and our income is limited due to this.  b. Where you are going (your financial goals) and Our long term goal is that we would like to get out of debt and buy a RV to vacation in. We just watched our friends be able to do this, and I realized how different our mindsets are about $$.....
I hope it's ok to join in here. My dd has always been allergic to dairy. She has gi upset, bloating, and eczema outbreaks. However, now we were told to avoid more foods due to the possibility that she is entering puberty early (she's only 8 1/2). So on top of dairy. We were told to avoid sugars, red meats, any non organic meats, gluten, and all fluorides (which we already don't use fluoride). I am so lost on what to make her. And what makes it even harder is I am in school...
I am running out of ideas and my family is getting tired of our same go to foods over and over! Does anyone have any favorites that meet these requirements.. We do eat eggs, but otherwise are animal free including dairy, my dd is allergic to soy (and all dairy products), I need to avoid gluten.. I would like to switch to vegan, but we are so limited in what we can eat that I have allowed the eggs in our diet.     Help :) 
Would you mind sharing your recipe for:  crock-pot black bean and sweet potato chili. That sounds great!
I think its going to be homemade minestrone soup with some homemade bread..    I really need to meal plan more! This thread is giving me some inspiration! 
Oh and I have between a month and a month and 2 weeks to do it! AHHHHH!
Does anyone have any ideas lol.. The amount is actually $1600, but I bet I can yardsale and sell the $600. But I doubt I have enough stuff to get rid of than the $600. I picked up every shift at work possible, so I am tapped out there as well. I think dh can get a few extra shifts.. Anything else I can do??