or Connect

Posts by lactivistmama

Did anyone get a refund from your CA taxes? How long did it take to get it? Is there anywhere you can check on the status on a state return?? Thanks!!
Well at least I am not alone LOL.. We spend about $650-$750 a month.. Raw milk, grassfed meat, all organic, weekly CSA, etc.. I am in Northern California
I am 28. Is it possible for me to have just developed asthma? I have soo many asthma signs and symptoms within the last few months that I have never had before.. I am healthy, active, not many health problems (actually only endometriosis) I don't smoke.. anyone experience this?
Quote: Originally Posted by 3Taureans The kali sulph works wonders for my daughter's eczema I am going to have to order some! and a few others!! Dd has horrible eczema and tooth decay.. so subbing
Really long story short, I am in 2 programs a RN program and Lactation program.. I work full time, and have a 4 year old and a 6 year old.. I also am going through a seperation.. I am not usually the poor me type, but I am tired and slightly depressed lately.. I am thinking of giving up the lactation program for the time being.. but it is my dream so I am having issues with actually letting it go.. The program is 2 hours away on a good commute day, once a month for 2...
Quote: Originally Posted by pinksprklybarefoot WTG for just jumping right in! After my big break from school, I just did one class at a time for a while. You'll do great. This is my first full-time semester - 17 credits of fun. Microbiology Anatomy & Physiology I Calculus Chemistry, Society, and the Environment Plus, I need to review for the PCAT this summer. Good luck everyone! I always love the spring semester because just as you...
I am not really worried about the $$$$ aspect, if she needs it, I will find a way to pay for it, but my main concern is if it is necessary or over the top?? I did make an appoint for monday with a family dentist in our area, just to see what treatment plan he would go for.. Quote: Originally Posted by JessicaTX I thought the gums receded after an extraction, would a spacer keep that from happening? Or did my dentist fib when he told me that it...
We love World Playground.. And I just ordered the New Orleans one!! I can't wait to get it!
Quote: Originally Posted by mtm Lots of posters not posting this month, everyone doing okay? First time checking in in a while I have made no progress yet again this month Mostly due to having to take alot of time off for different reasons throughout the month.. and now I am facing a huge dental bill for dd which I am not sure what to do about (my post is in Dental if anyone has any opinions ) but I didn't go backwards so that is good!! I need...
It has taken me about 3 days to even be able to write this as I have just been sooo upset about this. My dd is 6 and has always had dental problems. Meaning cavities and thin enamel on her teeth. Her dentist has always said that genetically she just has bad teeth. Well long story short, her dentist passed away and we have been searching for a new dentist. During this time, she lost 2 fillings (I am not sure why or how, but it happened.) I took her in to a pediatric dentist...