or Connect

Posts by goodmomma76

Thanks everyone!!!!  I feel better about introducing him to the kids, my 2 year old pays him no attention, and the big kids wanted to meet him, they begged, and they are almost 14 and 17, so I let it be their option, with the warning, that I have no idea where this might go!  And the dating thing...everyone keeps telling me 2 years, 2 years blah blah take it slow.  And I get that, and I wasn't looking for this, or expecting it, nothing, not like last time. I just went to...
Hi guys!! I haven't posted here much but I came on here looking for a place to feel this dating crap out.  I was reading through October's thread to see what this thread was all about...and now I have questions!!! LOL    1. The question for last month about introducing your friend to your kids...seriously if you never get a break, how do you have a life without doing that?  Like my STBX is gone 6 weeks at a time, and I have no breaks, as my older kids are also...
Her eyesight was checked about 2 months ago, and was fine.  They said she has low tone in her feet, causing the pronation, and she had low tone in her core, but the PT has strengthened that quite a bit.   She had fluid in her ears both times she saw the ENT, and it wasn't cleared up with antibiotics, and she had an allergic reaction the the ABX.  So he put tubes in to alleviate the fluid, but also hoping to help her balance issues considerably, but it didn't.  And...
DD is 24 months.  She is currently in OT and PT. She starts speech therapy next month.  She got fitted for Sure Step orthotics yesterday, she is pronating.  We know that she has some sensory issues, she gags on certain textures, and she can't stand to be in wet clothes at all.  She still has reflux.  She is finally on the charts for height and weight I think!  She is up to about 23 pounds, and 30 inches!  She was born at 37 weeks, after not having grown in utero for 3...
UG.  I too am surprised they want him to have visits.  I wish I had advice, but all I can offer is hugs.
  *privacy-thanks
My DS is 13.  He has SPD.  We were managing his SPD (sensory seeking) fairly well, and his OT recommended things for home, and for a while all of that worked.   Fast forward to now.  He is getting angry, and in the last 45 days has been in trouble 3 times at school (when before it was always minor things like impulsivity and such, now he is fighting, kids are making fun of him, and he can't stand it, so he hits them.)  Not acceptable behavior.  And I need to know how...
Thanks bananabee!  You're right too.  I have long known he was a child in a man's body.  I thought that this baby would force him to grow up (And no that's not why we had her, basically I did want another baby, I had just realized that I didn't want her with him when I found out I was pregnant.)  Anywho....  You made me smile, and with the week I've had that's a bonus!  Thank you.  This whole time its always been my fault, and I'm the one with problems and I need to...
*privacy-thanks
Meaning I supported him and grew his business and used all of my investments and retirement to support us while he did nothing but fail at his business until he got a lucky break last year, and is now making tons of money.  And he doesn't want me to even get paid back, or get my car paid off like he said he would.  And he is using the baby as a tool to make me do what he wants.  ARG.   I mean, I guess I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I didn't...