or Connect

Posts by Gitti

I have been searching through the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation and can not find an answer. How many children (% wise) had diabetes in 1960 compared to now? And their ages? Why is that information not available? I found this: (which I am sure is well known) Quote: Although the causes of type 1 diabetes are not entirely known, scientists believe the body's own immune system attacks and destroys insulin-producingcells in the pancreas. It is not caused...
Quote: Originally Posted by Karenwith4 Source please? There used to be a chart which showed the increase in Type 1 diabetes and how the age of the afflicted has dropped. The study was done in Switzerland. Now it is "no longer available". Maybe I had posted it too often. This here shows that Quote: During the last decades, the incidence of childhood-onset type 1 diabetes has been globally increasing 2.5-3%...
Bumping..
Quote: Originally Posted by Albee diabetes has been recorded in medical history since way before vaccines. Sure there were people with diabetes before vaccines, but since vaccines were introduced, the age for onset of type 1 diabetes has shown up in much younger children. From what I have read, the average age used to be 15 to 25 while now it is anywhere from under age one. That has been documented. But since diabetes is an autoimmune...
Here is the quote: “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” - Albert Einstein the source for these "anschaulichen" quotes is http://innerwizard.com/articles-othe...einstein-quote
Anyone from Canada or Mexico? Even if you can just give me a site where to order, I would really appreciate it.
I would take a large amount of Chlorella for a long, long time.
I would like to find the original concentration of 10% from 10g Potassioum iodide and 5g of elemental iodine per 100 ml. It is my understanding that it is no longer available in the US but can be found in Canada or Mexico. Could someone please provide me with an alternative site that carries it? Thanks ia!
Quote: Originally Posted by ***edgar Actually it does. It makes one less likely to get Pertussis, thus less likely to pass it on. Of those that get it, it also lessons the severity and I believe duration. Thus less transmission. LOL Fact: the pertussis vaccine does not prevent transmission. Actually all the vaccine does is render the body more tolerant to the bacteria, thus not produce the severe cough which in turn lowers the...
Quote: Originally Posted by ***edgar ...household contacts are known to be higher risk than casual contacts, especially for Diptheria and Pertussis Perhaps if the circumstances are right? But, do you realize that the pertussis vaccine does not prevent transmission? Diphtheria is a disease of war time, starvation, concentration camps... certainly not one found in the US or European household. It also very much depends on the constitution of...