or Connect

Posts by Gitti

Quote: Originally Posted by stiss Hmm...are you suggesting that I open my mind beyond what my gut instinct is telling me? That depends on how well your gut instinct has served you in the past. I have a miraculous record. I can trust mine 100%.
Quote: Originally Posted by stiss Well yay for open-minded discussion! To me the truth is always hidden in plain sight.
Thanks for your response. Quote: Originally Posted by stiss Now...your turn. What's the problem with the anti-vaccination movement? Do you know? Unless you've really looked at both sides on an issue and can honestly speak to the biases and shortcomings, you're doing yourself a disservice. Talk to me about Wakefield, Mercola, and Tenpenny. It's great to have a forum to learn more and share information, but if your information is only coming from one...
After vaccinating, kids would have to be put on abx in order to kill the bacteria that's not wanted in the stomach? Or what? Have them get an ulcer? Totally crazy! They have all turned into mad scientists.
Quote: Originally Posted by stiss I could be wrong, but isn't that form just taking responsibility off the doctor if they get sick from a VPD? That is correct. It actually protects the doctor. Quote: The reason why I'm asking is because if you feel like you don't need the vaccine, why not sign the form? The form itself is very degrading. Like I am stupid enough to put my child in serious danger...blah, blah.... all...
I wonder who would be stupid enough to be a Guinea pig?
Quote: Originally Posted by MyBoysBlue And even after the all the boosters are done some kids will still not be immune. Right! And that is why "herd immunity" is a theory and will always remain that way.
Quote: Originally Posted by stiss The only danger is that the vaccine's full immunity hasn't been conferred, Immunity is quite an individual thing. Most kids are immune after one shot. From what I remember about 80%. But rather than check every vaccinated child's immunity, they simply give a booster to all kids to catch the other 10-15%. Most kids have all the immunity they will ever get from the first...
Quote: Originally Posted by ema-adama Rip that page out if you get the chance I have to confess my dd actually did that to her son's file. But she never said a word beforehand that she wanted it removed. She just thought about it, did not feel comfortable and that's how she handled it. It may not have been the right thing to do but it sure made her feel better at the time. and they never noticed. (Now we probably wouldn't worry about...
Forget about the paper you signed. It certainly is no reason to get your child vaccinated. If it makes you feel better, re-write the note and tell them to put that also in your child's file in addition to your other form. Here is a good decline form to put on file - http://www.mothering.com/discussions...33&postcount=2 btw, I would cancel the appointment. Go back when you need a doctor not just for the heck of it. It's actually kind of them to let you stay...