or Connect

Posts by Gitti

Quote: Originally Posted by mamadelbosque do we even have numbers for shingles-in-children previous to the vaccine? I am wondering about this also. I can't ever remember hearing about shingles in children. It has always been a disease of older, immune compromised people and actually it was not very common in them either since they had lasting immunity from repeat exposure. This vaccine clearly brought about a new problem in children.
Right! no rotovirus vax needed at this age. Most kids go through it sooner or later and do just fine. I would absolutely not vaccinate for anything. You can deal with an infection, if you know how to take care of it, but if there is a vaccine reaction, you may be facing years of regret. Don't feed him food from venders, wash every fruit and vegetable before feeding it to him....same precautions you would take normally, then he will be just fine. I would probably...
Quote: Originally Posted by nemawei What does it mean in terms of immunity if the booster is not received? Is she immune, but not for as long as if she got the booster? Or is she only "half" immune? Will she get the disease, but not as severe as she would have? The first vaccine is supposed to give immunity. It actually does to about ca 80% of the kids. Since there are some kids who don't get immunity they need a booster. Rather than test...
[QUOTE=Gwendolyn's babies;14689052] Quote: Just had a friend lose her 2 yr old to menigitis (actually a friend of a friend) I wonder if she was vaccinated with the Meningococcal vaccine? That actually increases the chances of getting meningitis since it only covers a few bacteria and leaves a person vulnerable to the ones that take their place. (Sero replacement.) Quote: I haven't read too much on the vaccine for...
Quote: Originally Posted by BellaClaudia Va. teen suffers rare illness after swine flu shot Boy diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome, but CDC says no clear link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33845867...-cold_and_flu/ I just listened to the video that's linked just above and right at the very beginning the doctor makes a very interesting statement: One of the ingredients is MF59, which is squalene. The way I understand it is this say:...
The DTaP shot is notorious for causing allergies, I do hope that's not it though. (Shot In The Dark - H.Coulter) I also believe it could have weakened his immune system generally and thus he picked up some virus which he can't fight off presently since he is trying to get rid of the vaccine. When something is injected into the body, it tries to get back to a natural state as quickly as possible. That is why so many times after a vaccine you will see a fever in a...
http://miscarriage.about.com/b/2009/...accine.htm#gB3 Somewhere in this I read that N1H1 has 2 ingredients that are being tested in Germany as a day-after abortifacents. Anyone know anything about this?
Thank you very much. It was so nice of you to offer but I really want to get Lugol's Iodine.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenelle So, I bought the book on Amazon. I will officially be the owner of "A Vaccine Book" now. Thanks for the recommendation! And, a serious question: How is it that a neurosurgeon is "not that well respected in the scientific community"? Do you have some good links to information about him? I am just thinking, if a neurosurgeon isn't respected, well... You'd think he wouldn't have much of a career...
Quote: Originally Posted by katheek77 54 cases out of 200,000 is not statistically significant. Additionally, there has been FAR more evidence implicating increased and earlier consumption of cow's milk/formula in the rise of diabetes. I am aware that it looks like cows milk is a major culprit. But if we can't compare the rate and age of kids with type 1 pre-vax era to now, then we can't really know what role vaccines play. And if...