or Connect

Posts by beingmommy

Oh gosh, I realized I never updated here after being MIA for months.    Hi all!!!  Congrats to all the new babies born and babies on the way!   My pregnancy really defied my attempts for zen much of the time with bleeding issues and pain issues and finally a decidedly breech baby who came by C-section on June 28th (at 38 weeks).  Not our plan as we'd wanted a homebirth but we discovered once they got in there that he had the cord wrapped around his neck close to...
Dakipode, oh that would've been a really rough month!  So sorry!  But glad you got some good stuff out of the Nano.  I find much of Nano stuff I write is junk BUT there's always some good stuff hidden in there too.  I am pretty excited to get writing on my story too. I finally finished the prologue I had been writing for months and months and months. It's actually very short but just took me forever to get out of my head.   
Thank you, Dakipode!  Such good advice.    I was really in a funk yesterday and had some back of the mind worries about some lower abdominal pain I was having.  But I called my midwives and they had me come in for a heartbeat check and all is fine. They were so nice and supportive. We recently switched to them (from the OB group we were seeing) after my bleeding stuff cleared up and I was low-risk again. Really happy I found these midwives. I hadn't let myself lean...
Hi Everyone!   Sorry I've been MIA from this thread (and MDC in general).  So glad to see so many here from the Saner TTC thread.   I am at 24 weeks tomorrow and hanging in there.  My pregnancy has been difficult and scary at times so far (had some bleeding issues for many, many weeks).  But things have calmed down. I AM having trouble staying zen right now, though, due to the early complications and also current pain issues due to my over-softened pelvis.  Also...
Oh my goodness this thread is hopping!  I have been relentlessly nauseous for going on 9 weeks and for some reason MDC is nearly impossible for me to scroll through without feeling worse (but no issues with FB - weird).  So I have been away from MDC for a while.  But things are starting to improve a little nausea-wise at last!   Congrats Dakipode!  So happy to see you here.   Also congrats to GISDiva and CoffeeBean!  And all the other newcomers!   I wanted to...
Yay!!!  Congrats GISDiva!!!!!
Xerxella, no!  Oh I am so sorry.  
Oh Xerxella!  Sending piles and piles of sticky bean thoughts!!!  
Hi all!     Dakipode, I wrote on the Saner TTC thread but again I am so so sorry.    Writinglove, so glad you got the massage and as I said on the FB group that I love Hypnobabies so I hope it has helped quiet some of your anxiety.    Zenquaker, good to "meet" you!  Great to hear all your focused thoughts and how you manage the anxiety.    Franny13, sending vibes for things to turn out fine. I know it can be so scary. I really like your idea of taking...
Dakipode, I am so sorry about the unexpected surgery.  I think it is fine to bring all your feelings here.  I feel this thread isn't about being brightly positive in the face of everything but about finding your inner strength.  And sometimes that means reaching out when things are hard.  Lots of hugs and good thoughts being sent your way.