or Connect

Posts by beingmommy

Hi all!  I've been trying to stay away from the TTC groups a bit lately to help me not obsess.  Heh, sort of works (but not really).   Margo, so sorry for the disappointment.  It's hard.  But glad you are ready to hope for the new cycle.  I always feel sad for a few days after a BFN and then get optimistic again.  A new cycle at least feels full of possibility.   Bearandotter, any news yet for you?  Did AF come or are you still in limbo?     Dakipode, fingers...
Whew, I've been MIA for a few days and this thread has been so busy. Yay!   PokeyAC, congrats again!    Devilish, have you heard back yet about whether they'll put you on clomid for your next cycle?   Lidamama, yay for the more normal length cycle!  I hope it continues to do so.   Virgocanwait,    Dakipode, sorry you felt sad over the weekend but glad you are feeling positive with your new plan and clomid. I LOVE "Don't believe everything you think."...
Short on time so more persies later but pokeyAC, congrats!!!   Holding the space for more zen and a sticky little bean for you!
PokeyAC, that is so interesting about the Lunception!  I have never heard of it but it sounds kinda cool.   Virgocanwait, welcome!  So sorry for the chemical pregnancy.  That's hard.  Sending you some baby dust!   Devilish, so sorry it is so hard right now!  Is there anyway you can get a new doctor?  I have a friend who has been struggling with fertility issues for her #2 as well and it has been so infuriating how no one will listen.  She FINALLY found someone...
  Oooo, more yarn!  As for quieting the anxiety.  I tried making a playlist of happy songs to listen to during the day and also try to watch something light and happy and funny before bed (like Gilmore Girls or Friends).  I guess try to fill your day with things that make you happy and calm and I think it could help transfer to less dream anxiety?  Maybe?   Xerxella, you are right.  It is likely nothing that I do.  Magical thinking strikes again! It must jsut be that...
Xerxella, thanks for your kind words!  Yes, the wait for AF is a torture.  I have the BFN, I know it's right but until that AF comes there is just that teeny hope.  Oh and my fingers are so crossed for you!  I am starting to think it is very true that one is most fertile after a m/c is true because I had the most obvious Oing the two cycles right after my m/c when we were "waiting" and then since then nada when we are actually trying.     Dakipode, thanks too for the...
Hi, just poking my head in.  I am anything but sane right now so don't want to muddle up this lovely thread with my ramblings.  Just waiting for AF to confirm my BFN and put an end to this horrid PMS. AND THEN try to get sane again. 
AFM (first): Caved and tested and got a BFN.  Expected but still bummed.  The getting pregnant part has always been easy in the past so it is stressing me out that it doesn't seem to be anymore.  Trying to find ways to be at peace with it but I am struggling today.  AND I turn 40 in less than two weeks.  Sigh.   GISDiva, looks like I'll be trying OPKs for the first time this next cycle since I need a little help timing things."Fake it till you make it"  - heh.  I...
Xerxella, thanks!  I was able to stay strong (heh heh).  Yesterday was just a bad day and I was having so many "symptoms" (exhausted, crabby, weepy, crampy) which I knew were probably nothing but it was messing with my head a bit.  Today I feel totally normal so I think I was just fighting off a bug my DS has had all week.   My fingers are super crossed for you testing next weekend.   Dakipode, I LOVE the BBC Sherlock!  I've been watching shows a lot more lately as...
Xerxella, I might have too much crafty in me (hee) but it's more that I want to do all sorts of crafty things and will try all sorts of crafty things but I am not amazingly stellar at any of them.  But I really just like doing things with my hands.  Hmmmm, no answer on the coffee thing.  I don't drink coffee.  I know!  So weird.   Happy2bamama, I love your attitude.  It's very inspiring.  Trying to get there myself too.    Lidamama, I love your list of crafty...