or Connect

Posts by orangeaj

I am an independent Wildtree Rep in the Philadelphia area and the company is amazing. Their food products are all-natural, organic, GMO free, preservative free. If anyone has food allergies all their products are manufactured in a peanut-free facility and they carry a line of Gluten Free products as well as dairy-free and vegan items too.   And if you are looking for a job, it is great...it is so easy to chat with other moms about feeding their family healthy & organic...
I am also an independent Natural Foods Rep for Wildtree in the Philadelphia area. My website is www.mywildtree.com/andreahavens   They are a really great company. Organic, GMO Free, no preservatives. They are all about feeding busy families healthy meals in minutes.
I am an independent Natural Foods Rep for an organic, all natural foods company called Wildtree. It isn't much like "work" because it is so in sync with my personal values. I get to share healthy eating tips with busy families! I get to chat about my passion while I make money! Message me if you'd like some more information, opportunities are available nation-wide and I'd be happy to help get you started. phillywildtree@gmail.com   (they are also a peanut free company...
Do you know if they are mercury free and use digital x-rays?  
Hi, I know this is an old post but...I live in East Falls and am also looking. Where did you end up?  
I love the idea of picking up the phone to talk with someone instead of emailing or texting. It deepens the relationship. Also, accept help when someone offers it...you will both be blessed!  
I "shared" this on FB for a extra entry. I also like Mothering and Strider on FB. This "bike" is so cool!
Quote: Originally Posted by Oliversmommy We used Dr. Soppas for our first son. She was great, knew about intact little boys. She is a lactation consultant, which was incredibly helpful with me when our oldest was first born. She's in a large practice and I've heard not as great things about her partners (maybe someone else can elaborate, I never met any of them). I think she is the most "open minded" of everyone in her practice. That said, if...
Whole Foods recently discontinued carrying raw milk...I believe it was an insurance issue. I'll have to check out Reading Terminal, thanks for that tip! I had driven about 45 minutes to get some from a farm. Not to convenient with a toddler in tow!! I have contacted WAPF and hope to get out to some meetings.
Hi, I was wondering if there are any mama's in Philadelphia that are into sprouting/fermenting foods? I am just starting to learn about this and would love to dialog about how to get started! Also if you have any resources for raw milk???