or Connect

Posts by JMJ

Welcome, Lonicera! This forum hasn't been nearly as active lately as it used to be, but if you post, maybe it will become more active again. I also get some good support from the Catholic Nursing Mothers League Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/564221840282275/619142324790226/?notif_t=group_comment_reply#!/groups/102935376419378/ It's a group devoted to ecological breastfeeding as promoted by Sheila Kippley but is also a good resource for Catholic gentle...
Actually, people who are divorced are still welcome to receive Communion in the Church as well (provided they do not have other mortal sins on their soul). It is only if they remarry outside the Church that they are not allowed to receive Communion. Of course anyone is welcome in the Church and able to participate in parish life, even if they are not able to receive Communion. After all, the Church is the best place to be for sinners, and I'm speaking about all of us here,...
Congratulations on the baby, mt_gooseberry! I hope you feel better soon!
vrclay, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your little one. There are always so many factors in these decisions. I have some thoughts, but I don't even know if they are things you'd find helpful. More than anything, of course you have my prayers.   First, there are so many possibilities that you can't really account for, and there is a level of trust, no matter what decision you might make. The Catholic school may have financial aid opportunities or you or your...
The most detailed sympto-thermal information is through NFP International: http://www.nfpandmore.org/.
BallardBaby, the first rule of charting to avoid with FF is to ignore whatever analysis it gives you as events are unfolding. It will grasp at straws and try to make you think you have ovulated, and there are lots and lots of false alarms. You've learned the rules from TCOYF or whatever system you are using, and those are the rules, not whatever FF says. Keep assuming that you're fertile until you have confirmation based on the rules that you're using that you have...
Yes, that lines up, and you can sort of confirm it with temperatures the way you did. When you see a peak and you see that it's followed by a nice, strong temperature rise like that, you can be pretty sure that's ovulation and not a false peak, so you can feel confident following the Creighton (or Billings) rules of P+4 and be pretty sure that anything else you see in the rest of your cycle can be safely marked with a yellow sticker without too much second guessing as...
  This is a really strange question for a Creighton person to ask? I can't answer your question because your link doesn't work, but for temp-only, you'd basically draw a line at the highest of your 6 pre-O temps (your LTL - Low Temperature Level) and another .4F above that (your HTL), and you'd be looking for 3 days in a row at or above the HTL. If that doesn't work, then there's other, less effective rules you can use, rules for shaving, etc, etc, etc. Did you chart CM?...
HouseofPeace, I'm sorry this is so difficult right now. In your previous PP periods, how long was your infertility? Do you know if you had any warning bleeding before your first PPAF? How confident do you feel about your current fertility status? Are you experiencing CM changes, or has it been pretty constant? Would you be interested in the Marquette Method (It was created to be an add-on to Creighton) to add a fertility monitor into the mix to add...
Congratulations, owlhowl. I hope that your DH finds peace in this quickly.   Lactatinggirl, I'm not sure I'd worry about a thing. Prolactin and progesterone are antagonistic towards one another. Hence the low progesterone while lactating and the low milk supply while breastfeeding. Vitamin B6 taken with a Vitamin B complex is likely to tip the balance in favor of progesterone. This could help make your charts more easy to read, take some of the strange breastfeeding...