or Connect

Posts by rosesnivy

Does anyone around here bake their own Ezekiel bread? I don't have a grain mill yet (they're too expensive for our budget) but would love to make some. Does anyone know an online source for the mix already ground into flour? P.S. If you're not familiar with Ezekiel bread check out this page: http://www.squidoo.com/ezekielbread
I have a Fertile Focus Microscope. It's worked in the past for me as far as seeing a fern pattern. I just started using it again this month and so far no fern...so hopefully it's just not the right time yet.
We get High Five (Highlights little kids version) for our 3.5 DS. He looks forward to it every month. There are no ads whatsoever in it. Each issue has poems, stories featuring the same characters, hidden pictures, a What's Silly? picture, a cooking type feature, a Spanish/English story, and a page or two to cut up and make a game out of. It's lots of fun, and very colorful. There is a new version of Zoobooks for littler children called Zootles (2-6 yrs). We don't get...
We've got two boys so far, 3 1/2 and 1 1/2. Last weekend we had some of our family stay the weekend with their 4 boys...whew, was that crazy or what! So far only boys have joined the family so we'd love to introduce the first girl...but I'm not holding my breath for that. Boys are fun for sure. I've read "Bringing up Boys" by James Dobson. It's a good book. Not so much how to parent boys as it is what unique challenges boys face in today's culture, but still lots of...
I don't see many from Shawnee! But, hello anyway to all you moms nearby in O.P. and Lenexa.
Hi, I just recently found this site and am looking forward to joining the discussions! I'm from Kansas and have two boys ages 3 1/2 and 1 1/2.