or Connect

Posts by JFTB1177

You know what??? He IS teething!!!!! Does this mean it'll get better? lol
I guess I'm the only one? lol
And I'm sorry to say, I'm over it! I loved BFing him up until now, but he has gotten so demanding. We cosleep, and he seems to think I'm his all night buffet. If I try not to let him BF he starts doing this high pitched shriek, it's unbearable. I am getting NO SLEEP. I didn't mind when it was a few times a night but last night it was literally every 40 minute! He didn't even nurse that much as a young baby. I can't take it anymore. I love him so much but omg! lol Also, I...
Thanks ladies!!! AF just started about 10 minutes ago (sorry TMI!)!!! So I think this last cycle was about 40 days long? Thank you so much to everyone who responded and helped calm me down!! I guess I should expect anything and everything the next few months right? DS3 is still nursing ALL. NIGHT. LONG.
    Thanks for sharing!! Do you remember how far apart they were?
Thanks ladies, that makes me feel better! The cramping only lasted a couple of days and was off and on. Those couple of days are when I would normally have a period (in the past my cycles have always been 30-33 days), so I'm guessing that's why I had it (cramping)??
No one? :(
I posted this in the Breastfeeding Beyond Infancy subforum but got no response so thought I'd try here!   It's now cycle day 34 or 35. My 1st ppaf arrived a month ago (finally!). For the last 4 days or so, I've had major PMS type symptoms. I was so certain AF was coming I put a pad on- felt lower back cramping, cramping/pinching "down there", cravings, etc...and nothing! I'm def NOT PG as dh and I haven't dtd in the last month. What gives? Just worried because I...
It's now cycle day 34 or 35. My 1st ppaf arrived a month ago (finally!). For the last 4 days or so, I've had major PMS type symptoms. I was so certain AF was coming I put a pad on- felt lower back cramping, cramping/pinching "down there", cravings, etc...and nothing! I'm def NOT PG as dh and I haven't dtd in the last month. What gives? Just worried because I want my cycle to get back to normal so I can ttc at the end of the year.   DS3 is still nursing once in the...
Just got AF today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So a little over 13 months for me this time! :)