or Connect

Posts by LenaC

Congrats, Nora! Have a wonderful time with your precious baby.
Oh ha, I haven't been so long, I posted in the wrong thread! Read the last page of posts and about to go read some more updates on you all. Now that Leon is mobile, it's a lot harder to hang out in bed and type, while he is chilling next to me. He keeps lounging at the computer and trying to chew on it. We got two teethes like a month ago now and waiting on the next set. He has been pretty unhappy, always wanting to chew on something and being cranky because he is...
Hey, where'd everyone go? I figured this thread would be like gazillion pages long. I missed you ladies. And those of you posting on facebook, you rock! I love seeing cute babies and reading updates. We are doing well over here, can't believe it's going to be half a year next month! Ah, I feel nostalgic for being preggos now and having a brand new babe. He is 18 lbs of chunk now and despite being a very easy going baby seemingly at first, now he demands all of my...
Oops, I'm out of the loop LenaC, Leon, 4/17 Born 16 days after his due date of April 1st. Held my ground, as doc wanted to induce for low amnio fluid. All natural hospital water birth, that lasted about 3 hours.
Whoa! I can't believe I have a chunky little guy sleeping next to me and only recently I was worrying over not feeling any kicks. You guys rock! Thanks for helping me get through this pregnancy. We are actually somewhat open to #3, even though before this baby, I thought two was my absolute limit ha ha It really would be a disaster to have another one right now, but maybe in the future...maybe...NOT IT!
Rhi s She'll definitely not forget you. She'll be so happy to see you, when you get home Jess, your babe sounds just like when my little guy was little. I know some moms say their needy baby turned into a calm toddler, but mine is still a needy toddler! He is so hyperactive and, as when he was a baby, doesn't want to sleep much, especially not for long period of time during the day. He'll skip naps most of the time now and he started skipping them, when he was pretty...
Seriously, green smoothies. Ha ha I know I sound like an advertisement, but they really do work. I always have one for breakfast. It tastes yummy because all you mostly taste is fruits, but then you add in some green-leafy veggies in with that for lots of great minerals. Great way to get your green-leafy veggies, especially if you don't like salads! I like my salads too though so I'll usually have one for lunch. I'm down 30lbs from what I was, when I was prego, from 157 to...
I don't know about c/s either, but I didn't go to mine. Simply because I didn't feel like it. I got tired of people poking down there lol And that with the fact that I refused any checks, and only got a swab, pap, and doc popped my water in labor. Oh, and I got checked how far along I was like three times in labor by different nurses. I thought it was totally unnecessary. Did I mention I'm not going back to the hospital? I didn't have any stitches though, as I refused...
All I have to say is green smoothies!They will satisfy your carb cravings and provide a bunch of minerals in green leafy veggies (without the taste). I always have major carb cravings, when breastfeeding. Eating more greens always helps to keep down my appetite. Other than that, yeah, I can definitely relate. Also, because of the ups and downs, it's easy to crave comfort foods, so be easy on yourself s
Hi everyone, I managed to read through most of this thread. I love the fact that so many of you are really active on here. I'll try to pop in more often too! Last night I logged in to read some stuff and I saw the thread that Ann started about missing being pregnant, and I was whoa! as I was logging in I got a bit nostalgic over the whole anticipation of the new baby coming. I always thought I'd want to stop at two, but now I'm not so sure. It doesn't help that this...