or Connect

Posts by LROM

More definition questions - what are: Babylegs? Bumbo? Mobywrap? Thank you, sorry I'm so clueless!
One more question, someone said "You'll definitely need diapers unless you plan to EC" - what is "EC"?
Thank you SO MUCH so far!! And you guys automatically did something I forgot to ask for: name brandnames where you feel strongly that that particular product/version was the best. This list is so helpful! Someone up top asked several questions, in case there are other essentials that haven't been named yet: I hope to be home on maternity leave for about 3 months, as long as I don't end up needing leave before the birth. I do have a partner, but I think he'll...
Hi Everyone, I'm very new to this forum - so new, I may have posted this question elsewhere and apologies up front because if I did, I can't find it! My question: I'm 7 months pregnant w/ first child and I'm trying to sort through the differences between all the items/products the STORES tell us we MUST buy, and the things that real moms/parents found essential to have for their newborns and babies. I'd be so grateful if you guys could weigh in with your lists of...
Hello, I'm brand new on this site and loving it already! I am wondering whether there are any sections/threads on this discussion board where moms weigh in on what the absolute essential items are for newborns and babies. If you look at baby store websites they make you feel like you need everything they sell of course, but I'd love to find where women talk about what, in the end, they really felt like was essential, what was nice to have (but not essential), and...