or Connect

Posts by quiltlovinlisa

I wanted to add my hugs and support. I morned the lost of my twin vaginal birth. I cried as I accepted the known certainty of a c-section. That's so normal. HUGS HUGS HUGS Although my twins weren't mono-amniotic, they did have twin to twin (diagnosed at 19 weeks, managed through serial amnio reduction, born via emergancy c-section at 32 weeks), I realized what a relief it was just to have them safe and healthy. Best of luck to you.
Well I loved nursing mine together, but that didn't happen until 4 or 5 months (non-adjusted). We had projectile vomiting with both twins, so I hear ya. Really Ellie, just go with what works for you and your guys. Every babe is different and every pair of twins is different. What works at this stage could easily change in a few months as Toby and Ari mature. <3
Betsy, that's so funny Quote: We've been very lucky that they are healthy now, no delays as far as we can see, and they are talking up a storm. They make me look like the quiet one, and no one has ever said that before! My guys are also talking up a storm. We don't always know what they're saying and they're recieving speech right now, but they talk away anyway. lol I agree that anytime spent with baby/ies in the nicu is to long. We did...
I'm sending some love your way. My house is also chaos. I understand your frustration. HUGS
If simply placed in a room, mine party. Alot, lol. Lately I've been skipping nap and letting them drop where they may and THEN moving them into a bed. They've always slept in the same room. We frankly have no choice, we're out of spaces to put them.
Quote: Originally Posted by vanauken Hi! I have 7 month old MZ twins, and two older kids. I haven't quilted, but I have been known to turn old cloth (couch cover, clothes, etc.) into rag rugs! I like to crochet and sew and write too. Y'know, in all my hours and hour of free time. Somehow I manage a bit here and there! Welcome! Rag rugs are fun! I'm lol@ hours and hours of free time. 'Cause we multiple mamas have nothing to do,...
Quote: Originally Posted by OGirlieMama I was wondering the same things about your boys. My girls were born 1/10/06 at 29 weeks - due date was 3/27/06. So really yours are much much much older than mine. Hehe. How do you manage to do that much crafting with twins this age and your older kids?! And are you interested in teaching a seminar on the subject? In all seriousness, I struggle so hard with this. I suppose I technically have time at the end...
Shuli, it's nice to meet you. 13 months sure is a busy age. Of course 2 1/2 is busy and my four year old never stopped being busy from the moment he rolled over, lol. That's awful nice you can work from home.
Quote: Originally Posted by f&p'smama Hi Lisa -- I'm Jill. I have 3-1/2 year old twins, so I guess that makes them 42 months old. They're DZ twins. I also have an 8 month old baby. I love getting to parent one baby this time, but feel sad that he has no twin when I see how much he enjoys other babies & how much my girls enjoy each other. I don't quilt, but my Mom & sister do so my girls have a beautiful quilt and so does the baby. I knit & went on a...
Quote: Originally Posted by DoomaYula Hi again Lisa, I'm Erika, mom of MZ 5yo boys, a 3yo girl, and an almost-1yo girl. I have always wanted to quilt. I'm not even sure where to start. I do have a little more time on my hands now that the boys are in school and my older daughter is in preschool. I want to find something to do that allows me to avoid cleaning the house! Ericka, it's really nice to meet you. I look forward to the day when the...