or Connect

Posts by AJandElijahsmommy

ok, first off, let me say I feel like a horrible mother right now. My 5 year old son has high-functioning autism. We had him on a gfcfsf diet for about 10 months and it was AMAZING how much it helped him. Repetitive behaviors almost gone, obsessions a minimum and he was very clear thinking and was speaking so much better. A few weeks ago we got we were having some real difficulties financially. I feel horrible about this but I could not afford to keep him on his diet....
it seems every time my son gets bit by a mosquito he breaks out in an impetigo infection. It is the deep impetigo (ecthyma) and is all over his legs and works its way up his back causing large fluid filled blisters that are very painful and itchy. They leave scars once they heal. It is so difficult to get rid of, it took 4 weeks the first time. I went through about $200 in bandages! We treated with garlic/honey internally and garlic oil topically. Now he has it again 3...
Both of my UCs there was meconium stained fluid when my water broke. they were both fine and required no suctioning. S**t happens. 
for me, lots of Braxton hicks = very short labor. Have them pretty strong starting at about 32 weeks and more frequent and intense as I near the end of pregnancy. And all 3 of my babies were born past 42 weeks. 1st labor; 24hours start to finish (frequent BH during pregnancy but not very strong), 2nd labor 3 hours start to finish (lots of strong and frequent BH), 3rd labor 1.5 hours start to finish (VERY intense BH). Going for 45minute labor this time lol. :) I notice...
I have had my high functioning ASD ds on the GFCFSF diet for about 6 months now and he has shown MAJOR improvement. We decided to see if soy affected him, we weren't sure if soy was a culprit or not because we started the diet soy free to begin with just in case. One cup of soy yogurt and the next day he was in La La land and stayed there for 4 days! So OBVIOUSLY soy was a culprit. He is thankfully back from La La land and doing great again. However the other day he...
you could make your own formula, many women do! look up goat milk formula online.
not necessary at all, and not proven safe, didn't have one with my last and will never have one again. I had one with my first two boys and I could tell they didn't like it, they were very active during as if trying to get away from it. Unless God forbid you planned on terminating the pregnancy if they found something was wrong, they cant do anything about it anyway. so what is the point?
with ds1 the hospital gave him a bottle and it took 4 month to get him on the breast, I got pg again when he was 8 months and lost my supply. so only got to bf for 4 months. With ds 2, a UC homebirth, he bf right away but I had surgery when he was 3 months and lost my supply. with ds 3, another uc hombirth, i was horriblly engorged, bf for for 3 months and decreased supply when i started block feeding which led to supplementing which led to nipple confusion which led to...
AHH . . . the, "MY ASSHOLE IS GOING TO RIP MOMENT".  I remember it well! LOL! Beautiful story congrats! :)
"That ws and is the best birth I've had, I remember having such a closely connected relationship during that time, in fact in pregnancy I feel I draw closest to Him now-a-days, perhaps it's why I enjoy pregnancy and birth so much : )"   EXACTLY!!  Love the names of your children by the way! I thought about the name SERAPHIM too! My boys are Andrew Jeremiah, Elijah John, and Benjamin Jeziah. We just found out I am 3 months PG AGAIN ALREADY!  And Benjamin just is turning 6...