or Connect

Posts by peaches' mom

http://www.midwiferytoday.com/videos/birthday.asp   It's such a beautiful video - and it really stuck with me when she was talking about how she wanted her labour to feel like a celebration - she had so many friends and family around...     I LOVED the movie "Birth Day". To me it perfectly portrays birth as normal. It shows the labouring mom enjoying the day, doing "regular" - if celebratory - things with her family. It inspired me to do the same for my first 2 births,...
sraplayas - sorry I can't comment on the combo drug. I am wondering, though, why you won't be getting tested for 3 months? I am on levothyroxine but have seen my levels adjust after 6 wks.   FWIW, I wanted to fill you all in on my saga. I had my levels tested in Dec/2010, my TSH was considered within the normal limits at 2.67. I was charting, using OPKs, etc and with perfect timing we did not conceive that cycle. My endo upped my dose and when I was tested 6 wks...
* EDD: November 8 * Name: peaches' mom or jenny * Age at conception / Age at delivery: 35/36 * Location: Ontario, Canada * How long it took to you to get your BFP: about one year (diagnosed as hypothyroid & then had thyroidectomy during this time) * What number child is this for you: #3 * Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): spouse, DD1 (2005), DD2 (2008), 1 dog & 1 cat * Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): very happy with either * Names you like (&...
     SoCali!!!! Look forward to catching up with you in the Nov dd club!!! Sending us all loads of sticky baby dust!
I posted this on the Feb thread, just realized it's March!     It's true - we're expecting a November babe!!!     Best of luck to Wendylynn & Xerxella, I hope to see you both in the Nov ddc!   I'll be checking in periodically to keep up with you all. Kami, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am optimistic that the sono and/or the clomid challenge will bring great things! KUP!!!   Thanks so much for this great thread, the support and commiserating...
  It's true - we're expecting a November babe!!!    Best of luck to Wendylynn & Xerxella, I hope to see you both in the Nov ddc!   I'll be checking in periodically to keep up with you all. Kami, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am optimistic that the sono and/or the clomid challenge will bring great things! KUP!!!   Thanks so much for this great thread, the support and commiserating has meant a lot in this journey. Sending lots of   to you all!
I am 12 dpo, just got back from a weekend away & couldn't hold back from testing even though it wasn't FMU. I *believe* I now know what a "squinter" is!  Shall check in again tomorrow to confirm but at this point I am very excited!    FWIW, if it is in fact positive, I will be ELATED beyond belief to be welcoming a November babe. About a year ago I had many of the same thoughts that I have read recently on this thread - worrying about a birthday too close to the...
  Finally stealing a moment to check-in. I was so frustrated after I typed out a really long reply 2 weeks ago (part of which was for Greenmamma, to offer my experience in abrupt weaning with DD1 after I had a medical conflict) and my computer froze after I clicked "submit" - ended up losing the whole thing.  So, I apologize that I haven't offered support recently. I have been following & thinking of you all.   On that note, Congrats to Summersquash!!!   And...
SoCali - love the temp jump today. I know you said you have a sore throat, but it's a pretty dramatic spike. FX for you....I hope this is it!   Vegan Princess - of course I remember you!! I am sorry to hear about your suspected LPD, but at least you have it figured out. I hope the Clomid does the trick. Please keep us posted!   AFM, AF arrived unceremoniously after 4 days of super light spotting. SoCali, please move me to waiting to O.
Thank you, everyone, for your info. Mama2toomany - I appreciate you telling me that - as much as it's unpleasant, I'd much rather be prepared! I have been trying to decide whether to do this and it really helps demystify it to hear from others.