or Connect

Posts by LorenaAZ

Nicholeraine, I'm sorry you are going through this.  But please, don't feel alone.  A lot of us have gone/are going through similar situations.  Do you see a therapist?  Finding the right therapist can make a world of difference.  Working on rebuilding ourselves when we've been torn down so low is not an easy task, but it is necessary.  Not only for us, but for the kids.  Some days will be better than others, but we need to consistently stay working towards our...
I'm in the same boat as Rosadesal.       Goylesgirl, how did it go?
Why not get it removed?  In some cases, it can become thrombosed.  It's a very quick same day procedure.  You get injected with a local anesthetic and it gets cut out.  End of story.  I had it done right after DD's birth because mine hurt so badly I could barely sit down.  
I'm in grad school too, and a single mom.     Perhaps you can ask for online classes for a semester or two after baby comes?  It will make your grad career longer, but if you are going to have baby by yourself + your girls, you are going to need the time and financial aid package.     Whatever you do, I wish you the best.  Your daughters will see your efforts and achievements when they are older and you will be an inspiration to them.   Love being sent your...
Doesn't sound good from ex's side.  It doesn't seem like what he's doing would help your little one develop healthy eating habits or associations.    I have a very effed up relationship with food because of how it was presented to me as a child.  I try to be very hands off about it with my little one.  As long as what I give her is healthy, she's growing ok, I try not to worry too much.  Good luck with your little one.  Sounds like what you are trying is working....
Just got back from vacation and gained some weight. I'll try to start an exercise program soon. In the mean time, I'll just enjoy the weather with outdoorsy activities.
Here I am with Ella, the new dog.  We've had her for about a month.  She came from the humane society and came with a lot of issues, but is such a sweetheart and awesome hiking buddy.  Here's a picture of where we hiked today.  We did 3 hrs of uphill hiking (we started wayyyyyyyyyyy at the bottom).  I'll take that any day instead of a treadmill!  :)  
Been MIA.  Too many end of semester things due!  Then I'm off to Mexico, back for 1 week, and then off to the Bahamas.  Exercise at the gym has not happened for a while.  Have been exercising outside with the new dog.
I totally fell off the wagon through the weekend and yesterday........we had a house party on Saturday and it all went downhill from there.  I haven't touched the gym since last week.  However, I have exercised in other ways (hiking, kayaking, bike riding).   But I feel really guilty about gorging in grilled goodies and birthday cakes .....mmmmm......   :)  Will try to straighten up today and work out tomorrow.
Had a really good work out today and also rode my bike with the new dog all over town......up and down up and down up and down (we have lots of hills here).   Not a low cal day because someone made me a delicious lunch I couldn't pass up.   Lost another lb since Monday, so I'm at 127.8lbs... that's 7 out of 22 lbs I want to loose.   :)   Getting there, slowly but surely.     Good luck tomorrow, ladies!!   Keep it up!!