or Connect

Posts by nolajane

I'm trying to see where to begin. I live on long island new York. Our preschools have never given us a problem about our delayed vaccine schedule. My daughter just entered kindergarten and the school nurse is threatening to kick her out of school if I did not get her the measles booster and two hep b shots. I had decided I was not giving my children hep b because I myself had the hep b shot at a sick visit on the drs office..we were talking about my upcoming trip to Mexico...
I'm trying to see where to begin. I live on long island new York. Our preschools have never given us a problem about our delayed vaccine schedule. My daughter just entered kindergarten and the school nurse is threatening to kick her out of school if I did not get her the measles booster and two hep b shots. I had decided I was not giving my children hep b because I myself had the hep b shot at a sick visit on the drs office..we were talking about my upcoming trip to Mexico...
My 4 year old has the chicken pox..my 2 year old should be getting them soon. Anyone want them?
Can anyone recommend an organic landscaper/lawncare company in Nassau County? I live in Plainview
this is actually a question about me. i have a cold that i believe has turned into a sinus infection. my throat really hurts, i have a drip, and just feel totally clogged up. i really didn't want to take antibiotics but i feel reckless ignoring this. i'm taking high doses of vit c,i always take d, calcium, b, and a multi. i'm afraid of the neti pot. what other vitamins should i take? someone suggested zinc and garlic...i can't take echinacea because i am multiple...
My daughter just turned 3 and I'm looking for a pediatric dentist on Long Island. We currently live in Queens but we are moving to Plainview in March. I am willing to travel to find someone good. Also looking for a natural minded dentist for my husband and I too? Thanks so much!
We are moving to Plainview in March and I was wondering if anyone knew a natural minded pediatrician? and ped dentist? Also looking for mamas in the area for playdates? I have an almost 3 year old daughter and an 8 mo. old baby boy. Are there any playgroups you guys are involved in? would love to meet like minded people.
Hi my name is Jessica We are moving to Plainview in March. I am looking for a natural minded pediatrician? Also a pediatric dentist? I have an almost 3 year old little girl and an 8 mo. old baby boy. I would love to meet other like minded moms that live close by. I know Plainview is not a very natural minded area. Do any of you guys do any playgroups?
Quote: Originally Posted by lsmama Hi. I just moved back to LI from Arizona last week. I'm in the same boat. I grew up here but have been gone since I left for college in 1992. I have a 20 month old daughter and am seriously missing all of the crunchy mama friends I left behind in AZ! Where is Lake Grove? We're at exit 39N. I have a great ped. practice in Oyster Bay, and I am a huge fan of Fairway in Plainview but I'm not sure where you are...
Thanks so much Peony! This totally comforts me!